When will you meet your perfect match spread

rcb30872

Hi everyone

This is partly to do with when, but more to do where would you be and what would need to happen first. Also, could be changed to a particular situation. So I guess, it can be something along the lines when will you be with your latest love interest, just about anything. Here it is

*1*****5
*2**4**6
*3*****7
****8***

1: Where are you emotionally now?
2: Where are you mentally now?
3: Where are you spiritually now?
4: What needs to happen before you meet your perfect match?
5: Where do you need to be emotionally when you meet your perfect match?
6: Where do you need to be mentally when you meet your perfect match?
7: Where do you need to be spiritually when you meet your perfect match?
8: Indicating cards for a time frame, or anything else, as many as needed/wanted/desired.
For a time frame ArwenNightstar has a post that covers just this, it can be found here
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=44335 (post #7)

I have used it a few times, and can produce some very interesting results.

Bec

Phantom Goddess

OOHHH Thanks for posting the spread. I've been waiting to see what it looks like. I'll give it a go on my own and see what I can get. :cool:

autumn star

Thanks for the spread rcb:)

I'm going to add it to my spreads journal. It is a very useful spread :)

Phantom Goddess

I added this spread to my tarot notebook :)

geminian

thanks bec

this looks like a good one bec, will give it a try in a bit & let you know what happens! :) thanks again :)

Little Baron

I will definitely give this one a try. Thanks for sharing.

LB

rcb30872

Thanks Phantom Goddess, autumn star, geminian and LittleBuddha,

I hope you enjoy using this spread as much as I do! I would like to know how you went with it.

Bec

autumn star

I tried it with some interesting results ... I missed out card 8 though just because I felt it would be too hard to interpret .. and confusing.

But the rest of the spread gave some accurate answers ... it definately came in useful ...

thanks again for sharing it :)

mystic tarot

hey guys, i am new to this, could you please explain some stuff to me. When you lay the cards down in the thing (shape) are you meant to think of what they are for. Also how do you interpret them, could someone please give me an example.
Your help is really appreciated

Thanks

rcb30872

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=45049

Oh, I'm so sorry mystic tarot, about a month late!!! The above, is an example of someone who posted one in the forum, and I am about to do one for someone in reading exchange.

As for the rest of it, not really sure, I guess it wouldn't help to read the spread over while you are shuffling so you can have a fair idea in your mind which each card is supposed to indicate before you lay the cards out in the spread!! Anyone else got any better ideas??

In fact, that is the reason I am here, having to change wording for position 3, it initially said physically, had to change it to spiritually, so sorry for the confusion to anyone!

Bec