Help please with getting this deck

Le Fanu

Those are the Kipper cards. Wonderful, vivid little things! I love mine. Griz, amazon.de instructions are exactly the same as amazon.com. I don't speak German very well (read as; not at all) and it was so easy to order them! They are called Mystisches Kipper.

cardlady, you might want to rethink the Grand Jeu. Not really Lenormand as we know it and the cards are - to understate slightly - totally unfathomable. The instructions are in English and they defeated me! Plus each card is divided into 5 (or 4?) sections, so you have 5 (or 4) unfathomable bits to try and unify into a coherent whole!

*just trying to help you spend less money*

cardlady22

I've had them once before, Le Fanu. Even got a couple of French books. But I passed them on during a Trade Train. I'm just throwing the links out there for anyone who might have been wanting to get them. The main factor is trying to save on shipping for everyone.

Marina has been posting some info on it though. Made me curious again.

cardlady22

My problem was opposite. I have a card, but no Paypal account. :laugh:
I can send money through them now, but I won't attach my bank account to it.

Grizabella

emmsma said:
Nope didn't need to. Had a back up I could spare. :)

Also, they are still available from resellers at amazon.com.

Did I ever answer your PM, emmsma? I'll go look.

ETA: I can't tell because it's gone. I had to dump some PM's real quick a little while ago because my box was getting too full so I don't know if I answered or what I answered. :p