Moderate My Life Spread

sladie

***1****
*2****3*
***4****

Question: How can I moderate my life Physically, Intellectually, Spiritually and Emotionally?

Card 1: Physical: What do I need to do in order to improve my quality of life physically?
Card 2: Intellect: What do I need to do in order to improve my quality of life intellectually?
Card 3: Spiritual: What do I need to do in order to improve my quality of life spiritually?
Card 4: Emotional: What do I need to do in order to improve my quality of life emotionally?

I've been feeling kinda burnt out lately, and designed this spread to sort things out and find a way to lift my spirits. It's very simple and straight to the point, it's designed with the elements in mind (in my brain anyways... north, east, south, west - earth, air, fire, water.) so you can play around with that as well if you have different systems.

Eternus Discipulus

Strange that no one replied to this, as this type of spread, I believe, is quite commonly used: four to five cards based on the elements and the center ( = result, or overall conclusion). It's a good method.

cozmo0_4

Lovely. I'll have a try of this one.

Victoria's Finest

I like it :thumbsup: . Just copied this into my notebook and modified it some. Thanks OP and bumpers :) .