Any spreads you want me to make?

nodntap

autumn star said:
Hi RainWolf .... I love the spread ... it is simple, and that's how I like spreads, and it answers all the questions that I would need to know :)

I know that it will certainly come in handy for me in the future ...

thanks so much for your help :)

Varations on the Job/Interview Spread

Job/Interview Spread by Rainwolf

Version #1
Card 1: How likely is it that you will get this job.
Card 2: Whether this job would be successful for you if you get it.
Card 3: Advice for the job interview to improve your chances.
Card 4: Any hidden or complicating factors you should know about.
Card 5: The recommendation from your former employer.

I think things are a little backward and might go with the following instead.

Version #2
Card 1: Advice for the job interview to improve your chances.
Card 2: Any hidden or complicating factors you should know about.
Card 3: How likely is it that you will get this job.
Card 4: Whether this job would be successful for you if you get it.

I might even change 1 and 2 in Version #2.

Version #3
Card 1: Any hidden or complicating factors you should know about.
Card 2: Advice for the job interview to improve your chances.
Card 3: How likely is it that you will get this job.

Card/positon #5 may not be valid for everyone. Very possibly you will know that your former employer will give you a good [or bad] recommendation. So ...

Version #4
Card 1: How qualified do you really think you are for this job?
Card 2: Any hidden or complicating factors you should know about.
Card 3: Advice for the job interview to improve your chances.
Card 5: How likely is it that you will get this job.

You can always add a 6th card for former employer recommendations. To me if you put 'how likely are you to get the job' at position #1 and it turns out to be no or in the negative then there really is no reason to do the rest of the spread [accept for personal reasons/knowledge about maybe why you won't get the job so you might do something differently in the future].

Submitted by Don S.

rainwolf

Three others and I work very closely togther under a common supervisor. Each of the four of us also supervise staff (between 5 and 8 people per staff). I have a close relationship w/ our supervisor - the other three do not. There is also tension between the people we supervise and our supervisor. There have been a couple of conversations in which my colleagues have confronted our supervisor about behavior they considered to be inappropriate, but it left her feeling attacked and defensive, and produced very little in the way of positive results. Recently, we've had another small mishap, and we're heading into another group meeting on Friday. I know that my colleagues want to bring up certain subjects again with her, and while I also support my staff and want to make her aware of issues, I don't want to end up with the same end result of our meeting. I feel like the root of these issues is that people aren't really listening and hearing each other, nor are they trying to understand where other people are coming from or the factors that might be playing into why they act they way they do. And I'm not sure what role I should play in this.

Wow, long story. I guess what I'm asking for is a spread that helps me reflect on the group dynamics: where the major players (my 3 colleagues, my supervisor, and I) are coming from, what the true root of the tension is (and I recognize it may be different for each person), how are each of my 3 colleagues and I are affecting each other, how our supervisor views us, what path(s) we could head down, and what role, if any exists, is the best one for me to play at this current time, etc. I would really appreciate any help you can give me! Thanks so much!

Your spread is here

Demon Goddess

Need help with very complicated personal spread...

Hi Rainwolf...

I have a very odd situation that I need some serious answers or insights to, and don't think a CC is going to cut it. Moonbow suggested taking you up on your offer to create a spread specifically for my question, and then I can later post my results to the forum for input, etc.

So, here is the background, situation, and what I need to get from the spread.

My husband, is a Magician. He's a bright, warm, charming, loving man and he really is magic. He has been married twice before me to two women one with whom he continues to have a warm loving relationship and the other who I affectionately (tongue in cheek) refer to as "the succubus".

Ok.

Here's the situation...

Currently, my husband is estranged from his two eldest daughters. One by the first wife the other by the succubus.

There is further muck in the relationships via the boyfriend of the oldest daughter and it is what to do about the relationship with her that we want to figure out.

I have emailed the actual details of the situation hoping that it won't cloud the issue too much but help you to help me with a spread that will help me figure out what to do or think or even feel about this whole situation. It's so complicated a situation that I can't seem to step away from it enough to see how to put this together and I don't think, as I said a CC will answer enough or give enough guidance. So, I need a spread suitably complex.

Any help you can give me on putting a spread together that can focus me and suit this situation will be greatly appreciated.

As you can see, I have edited this post for public eyes and I've pm'd you the details.

Thanks, I'm looking forward to running the spread.

rainwolf

Demon Goddess, your spread is called the "Pedigree Spread" and is here

Glass Owl

Spread Request: For Adoptees

My husband was given up for adoption at birth. Since he was born in a state where adoption records are sealed, he has little information regarding his biological relatives/ancestors.

Any ideas for a spread/spreads?

--Glass Owl

rainwolf

Secret Relationship Spread

Just saw your request Glass owl, I'll get on it.
Update: PM sent
Note: Not sure what the adoption spread will be like as it is a difficult subject.

Spread:

If you have a secret relationship you want a little advice on, here's a good place to get a general idea:
Secret Relationship Spread

If you want a more specific spread that has the same purpose as the relationship spread, PM me and I'll figure something a little deeper out.

bienvenuesilver

Want a spread!!!

Hey Rainwolf, the relationship spread looks pretty good, am going to try it with someone i know. I was wondering if u can suggest a spread to find directions of particular gold and silver counters on the commodity trading exchanges. Like for example, if gold closes at say roughly 8100 on MCX on 28/2/06, how would one spread the cards to predict the overall direction of gold the next day. Also, wrt 8100, how the gold counter would move the next day at different timings, say 10am, 2 pm, 6 pm, 8 pm, 10pm, 11.55pm. IST. And then to find out an overall direction. Also, a card to suggest any strong results or economic data tht might affect the gold and silver counters.

Hey, another fun spread would be to predict which way the India-England test match would go, or for that matter, any test match or ODI. Eagerly waiting for some help on these topics. Thanks mate!!!

rainwolf

Hmm I have no idea about trading exchanges, so maybe someone else would be able to do this? Try posting a new thread in the spread forum because maybe someone else would know how it works, and could thus make a spread for it?

Sorry that I could not help, but I don't want to make a spread for something I cant understand--I dont think it would help you either.