New Ceccoli oracle

tinkerbell

How I wish this deck could have had more cards!

Le Fanu

To be honest, I wish more oracles would leave titles and keywords off the cards. Especially when they don't seem to fit, or narrow the meaning down too much.
Yes! I can work with this one I think. Off to <buy now>

delinfrey

Does the oracle use the same images that the Tarot deck used?

littlethings

Does the oracle use the same images that the Tarot deck used?

No, the artwork in the oracle is different from the artwork in the tarot deck.

Citrin

How I wish this deck could have had more cards!

Me too! She has so much amazing artwork, why not maybe 10 more cards?! ;) Ugh.

Well, I received it a couple of days ago. I've only done one draw, and looked through it quite a lot. The booklet could've been more informative, but hey, it's LoScarabeo so I did not expect much. The information that is in there is amazing, but I'm a fan of Lunea Weatherstone so I'm not unbiased here. :)

Some of the cards are FREAKY haha! I don't remember reacting strongly to the tarot (love love love the tarot!), but some of these made me gasp. Especially one where the girl squirts breast milk and a bunny (?) drinks it. And another one where Pinoccio sticks his nose up a girl's skirt. But yeah, Ceccoli's art IS provocative and different, so maybe it's to be expected. :)

I love the quality of the deck, love that there are no titles, and of course adore the art... I was hesitant with htis one, thinking maybe it's redundant, but so far I'm glad I got it! It feels very intuitive, and without the tarot structure I think it can open me up even more to free and intuitive interpretations.

Celtictarot

I've preordered mine and still waiting for my deck. Why does the US get decks before? Los Scarabeo I am in europe

G6

Why oh why are these cards 3.5 x 5 inches?

Why do publishers feel the need to make oracle cards DOOR SIZED?

Is it because there are less cards, so they want to make the purchase seem more worthy?

As others have mentioned, it would have been nice to integrate this oracle set with the Ceccoli Tarot if the oracle deck had been printed the same size as the tarot deck.

Citrin

Why oh why are these cards 3.5 x 5 inches?

Why do publishers feel the need to make oracle cards DOOR SIZED?

Is it because there are less cards, so they want to make the purchase seem more worthy?

As others have mentioned, it would have been nice to integrate this oracle set with the Ceccoli Tarot if the oracle deck had been printed the same size as the tarot deck.

I love that oracle decks are bigger! :D Especially this size is awesome, bigger but still easy to shuffle (some oracle decks are a bit overkill...). :) I think they can be used together, just not combined as one big deck.