Another Saturn question

willowfox

It would have been the last conjunction that would have left an impression, as the first one touched your Sun and then went quickly retro, usually without any impact, the retro over your Sun is not taken into account but the conjunction this month would be.

Enchanted

Thanks for that Willowfox! I have been pondering what you said there but I think I have to disagree, based on my own experience and nothing else. I definitely found that the same themes that are arising now, arose back in October/November 2006, only perhaps because I didn't do anything about it then, I am being given another chance now. At least that is how I like to look at it. And if I don't look at it now, it is only going to come back again in another 30 or so years!!! :laugh: Oh boy, that really isn't funny! :(

Like I said, I have recognised what it is pointing at to change, but to be truthful, it ain't an overnighter. Do I have the next 30 years to work on it? I hope so! OK, maybe not 30... 5? :D

Thanks to everyone who has shared their knowledge in this thread, I am very thankful for all your help and guidance, at what has been a most interesting but also a most trying time for me! :)