Hello

Aximili

I've had the Faerie's Oracle for about two months now, but have just started using it properly after two weeks with only the Gilded Tarot for company. (Not entirely by choice I assure you, though it is a beautiful deck) but during those two weeks of forced separation, I found that I was missing my Faeries more and more. For a story of what happened when we were reunited, read my post in 'Storing the Faeries'

Anyway, while I was away (Keswick, the English Lake District, if you're interested. Perfect Faerie country, if you ask me ;) ) I was visited by what I can only describe as a 'spirit', who seemed to be seated on my right shoulder, f or the short time he was with me. He told me that he was my Fae guide, but that he wouldn't tell me anything about himself yet, except that he was connected with that rock I bought ('Storing the Faeries again). We haven't spoken since but one day, while we were in a zoo, I got the feeling he was having a nosy around at the animals ;)

Just thought I'd share that with whoever's around :)

Jewel

Very cool that your faerie guide has manifested. I had to giggle when you said "work properly with the faeries", my faeries starting giggling so I could not help but giggle too. Please do not get bogged down in systems with these guys, or they will drive you nuts *LOL*. Play with them and you will get to know them. Remember, there is no right or wrong way with the faeries, they will teach you what you need to know. Just trust, believe, and play. That is all it takes.

Aximili

Drive me nuts? Already there hun ;) Seriously, I'm probably as nutty as they come :) And I love it. I read somewhere that this was suposed to be the 'loony bin' of AT. That suits me just fine ;)

I have been playing with them. Somehow I got the feeling they missed me as much as I missed them, which is why they sent my Guide to remind me they existed :)

Jewel

Aximili said:
I read somewhere that this was suposed to be the 'loony bin' of AT. That suits me just fine ;)

I have been playing with them. Somehow I got the feeling they missed me as much as I missed them, which is why they sent my Guide to remind me they existed :)
I am sure you are correct in your assessement of the faeries missing you. They have a tendency to let one know when they feel neglected.

As for this being the looney bin of AT ... yeah, we have been called that and probably worse, but we don't care. Not our fault the others did not connect with the faeries, or have never tried them. The faeries are not for everyone, and that is cool too. But honestly, how many other study groups are this active after 4-5 years? None. This study group is a home for those of us who believe and connect with the faeries. It is our little world and open to any who want to join.

In this group you will make friends, find support, guidance, help understanding the cards, and teach us what you learn and know. You will meet some of the nicesest people you will ever meet, very knowledgeable, and we have several healers in the group (I'm not a healer, but my healer friends along with the faeries are teaching me). To top it off you will find great commeraderie. We have our busy moments when we are absent for a bit, but we always come back. If that is looney, then I am all for it! :D

Aximili

Did I ever say I didn't like loony? ;) Like attracts like. *Laughs*

4-5 years? Impressive. Just shows how popular Froud's Fae are. :)

Jewel

Aximili said:
4-5 years? Impressive. Just shows how popular Froud's Fae are. :)
Yep, If I am not mistaken posts date back to 2002. And some of us that were here in the beginning are still around. Like I said, it is home for the like minded faerie lovers.

Aximili

That is impressive. I feel honoured to be part of such a long-running part of the site. :)

Jewel

And we are honored to have you with us.

Aximili

Thank you for making me feel so welcome :)

Sheri

Welcome, Aximili :D

Glad to have you amongst us!

valeria