Line strider Tarot

Chronata

Oh my!
It's a bit of an understatement to say I have been out of touch with the tarot world lately. And except for friends posting creations on Facebook, I haven't been up to date on decks for a while...

So my spouse bought me the Linestrider deck at a bookstore last week...and I am so completely enchanted with this one!
It's magic...and nature, and rather Fae without being overtly so.
People and animal spirits a d dreamy illustrations...and I am just smitten.

I haven't had a chance to read with it yet, but as it follows RWS, I can't imagine it will be anything but simple and talkative.

What are other's experience with this one? I had never even heard of it before...and now I want to know everything!

ana luisa

Hi Chronata ! :) SO nice to have your take on this GORGEOUS deck!!!!! I've been eyeing it for a while and wondering whether it is for me as far as reading. Because the art, O-M-G !!! It feels like it is a found diary of a princess from a distant land. I would LOVE to know how it reads...

gregory

Very well :)

dannyboy8406

I like the looks of it and this deck is definitely on my wish list. Will have to make the hour trip soon over to the tri-cities and see if one of the bookstores has it in stock as it appears that Amazon is on backorder.

HighPriestess

Mine just came today.

At first I wasn't sure about all the white space but I really like the ephemeral nature of the art and all the different animals.

illyria

I have the first edition, and it does, like gregory says, read very well. My SO (who is not into tarot at all, but fully supports my obsession) tried to do a reading for me one time, you know, just for giggles. He did his thing on pure intuition, getting cues from the images. It was a great reading, and even he was surprised.

BlueLotus

Mine has just shipped, thus I am not yet able to say how it 'feels' in my hands, but according to some reviews, it seems that the card stock on the MM edition is not the best; let's wait and see.

Citrin

I'm waiting for mine to ship! :) It's funnt because when it was self-published I didn't feel drawn to it at all, but now I ordered it in an instant which I rarely do! Fascinating. :)

hedface

I just got mine yesterday, and am very disappointed to say that although I lovelovelove the art, the card stock is of poor quality. My King of Pentacles is permanently bent because it was stuck to the Queen Pents; I was very gentle in pulling them apart, but that didn't seem to matter.

I am in love with the deck, though, and it reads very well! It may just be one of those decks that is worth getting a second (just in case) copy.