TOADies Anonymous.

G6

Wao, I'm on a real holiday deck buying binge. So many decks I can't even remember how many. I'm rationalizing most of these purchases that I'm a historical preservationist.

willowy

I had a little binge too,the voyager tarot,cat tarot and companion book to go with vargo's gothic tarot.

Michellehihi

I just don't understand how my brain functions. I am constantly reflecting on how I should not spend more money on decks, how I have enough, even worse, I have too many to study them all... Even so, I just now bought 2 new oracle decks. I feel like I have two personalities inside me, even like 2 persons inhabit my body...

Cocobird55

Me too. I decide not to buy any more decks. but I see one that I can't resist.

EmpyreanKnight

Last year, I curbed the TOAD a bit, so I guess yhis year I'm allowed to indulge a bit more. I feel like the kid at the marshmallow EQ test. :D

Well, I did turn my attention on books and spent on them instead, but I think that's a different thing.

Nemia

I look at this thread just to make my inner TOADIE feel reaaaally bad. I hope that I can resist after my last order arrives. There is some insane kick in falling head over heels for a deck or lusting after it for many obsessed months, ordering it, waiting for it, opening that parcel and getting to know it... I feel like a dragon sitting on her hoard when I dress my new deck in a pretty bag and put it at its proper place in my little collection. My precioussssss....

I have to get to know the decks better that ARE already in my collection. Yes, I should focus on that.

CharlotteK

I have 8 decks pending delivery 😵. A couple are kickstarter backs, due later in the year, but the rest were procured during a pre-Christmas insanity binge buy. I am waiting for Bonefire, Linestrider, Fountain, Wild Unknown, and Deck of the Bastard to land on the doormat any day. That will keep me very busy for many, many months so I am now sitting firmly on my inner TOAD and I tend to stay there for as long as I possibly can before she manages to croak.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

decan

Well, I think that I have enough decks of cards; then, yes, I could be tempted to buy a few other decks in the future, but more likely I am going to learn more concerning those that I already have, and so to end my little collection.

Okay, I unsubscribe from the "TOADies Anonymous"? :D

DDwarks

Well, I think that I have enough decks of cards; then, yes, I could be tempted to buy a few other decks in the future, but more likely I am going to learn more concerning those that I already have, and so to end my little collection.

Okay, I unsubscribe from the "TOADies Anonymous"? :D

Pftt!!
As if hahaha!

I myself bought 8 decks during the holidays + 2 kickstarter.
I've just remembered (like right now) that there's a deck in the post + one more kickstarter.
Another 2 to go and I swear I'm done for a while!