Possible Victorian Romantic comeback

reall

Maybe they'll do the metallic overlay, like the've done for the standard Tarot of Prague and Alice Tarot!!

I would love that.

awww! wish they do that with The Baroque Bohemian Cats! still can't get over the fact I never get my paws on that Mini edition!x,x facepalm lolz ;))

ayuryogini

Isn't the VR Gold just gold overlay? Alice has a bunch of metallic colors, and if they did that treatment to this deck (and made some cool new alternates) I might be interested in this edition. What I really want is a pretty VR drawstring for my 2nd edition.

That's what I was wondering, too. Same as with Tarot of Prague, there are a few metallic colors: silver, gold & copper. I wonder if that makes a difference. And YES! To the VRT drawstring bags. I was lucky enough to get the one that has the pic of the extra Lovers card, and would love other designs. There are so many of those cards that I'm in love with, particularly Empress.

LoveLight&Peace

Subscribed. Thanks for sharing the link! :D

Cocobird55

subscribed.

MissChiff

Yes please!!

willowy

This would be so good,.Hope they keep the extra lovers card,it fits great with its theme.Also hope they let us know in plenty of time so I can save up!