Diary of Broken Soul

RavenOfSummer

Has anyone heard if this has come to pass? The Schiffer publication? I was just hoping since the Star tarot was coming- I could dream twice...

I would love to know the latest on this too!

Kimber

It is definitely in progress. Ash is on Facebook and recently mentioned that she is working on the book.

VGimlet

I'm happy to hear this, it's a wonderful deck. I have the limited 22 card deck Adam printed long ago, and one of the Ltd. ed. decks, but will be glad to get this one as well. Some decks just get purchased more than once by me, LOL.

Kimber

I'm happy to hear this, it's a wonderful deck. I have the limited 22 card deck Adam printed long ago, and one of the Ltd. ed. decks, but will be glad to get this one as well. Some decks just get purchased more than once by me, LOL.

Yep, me too! I have the 22 card LE and two copies of the full self published deck....and can't wait to get the MM edition with book!! :D

Alta

I also have a copy of the 78 card deck, and I'm really looking forward to the Schiffer edition With the book

Penthasilia

It is definitely in progress. Ash is on Facebook and recently mentioned that she is working on the book.

I also have a copy of the 78 card deck, and I'm really looking forward to the Schiffer edition With the book

That is awesome news! And totally agree that this deck with a book is absolutely going to be a powerhouse.

Kimber- can you PM me her FB handle so I can see if she will add me or I can subscribe as well?

Thanks all!

AJ

did this version come to light?