Siren's Song Lenormand with scarf

Nemia

I'm on Carrie Paris' mailing list and thought maybe others who are not are nevertheless interested.

She has an offer in her shop now for a scarf/spread cloth with her Siren's Song Lenormand. I love her style, a crazy retro style, and the topic of this deck, the tempting, dangerous, tentacled (is there such a word?) Sirens, is a great idea. The cards look clear enough to read with ease.

Just to let you know. I have no connection to the artist and can't afford to by more decks right now (yeah, we know where that leads to...). But it's an interesting deck by an artist whose creativity I admire.

I only wish there'd be more pictures of the scarf and an explanation as to material, exact size etc. Oh I love scarves ;-) but I have the feeling a good scarf would be to slippery for a reading cloth, and a good reading cloth would be too stiff for use as shawl. So I'd like to know how she manoevered the scylly and charybdis here. LOL

http://carrieparis.com/shop/sirens-song-lenormand/

Belinda2

Yes once I got the email from her I went ahead and ordered it right away because I wanted to get the deck but I was waiting to get some kind a reading cloth with it so now I'm very šŸ˜