Horary Readings Round 8 - Answers

mahafrins

The chart cast has Aries rising, making your significator Mars. He is placed in Scorpio, where he has dignity through Rulership and Face or Decan. The trouble is that Scorpio is also the eighth house and so unfortunate, or at least not conducive to business and business is just what you are looking for.

The job is symbolised by the ruler of the tenth. Lord 10 is Saturn and Saturn is placed in Sagittarius, where it is Peregrine but well placed in the ninth house.

I am just not getting a job its been 6 months of searching.... I am loosing hope.... i am loosing myself too....
The problem is that there's no aspect forming between Mars and Saturn, so we have to look elsewhere to see if there's a solution.

The Moon is the next thing we look at, She is in Gemini and also peregrine. She's in the third and her last aspect was an opposition to Saturn, but her next planetary aspect is a square to Jupiter, Retrograde in the sixth. There's no aspect to Mars, although there is a weak mutual reception by triplicity and Face between the two but this isn't enough to bring about the matter without a good aspect.

Looking at the chart, apart from Mars, all the other planets are peregrine except for the Sun, which is in its own Face. With such low dignity and Mars being in the eighth, I just don't see the job coming off. Sorry that I can't be more helpful.
Sadly there's no connections via antiscia. So there's no

Its truely sad that my stars are just not working for me .. Nothing happening but i will outwit these stars.....

deb99

If you are still offering readings I'd like one on my career and hopes for moving into a new job in the next couple months?

If you are closed to new readings, however, that's okay maybe next time. Thanks!

Bonny

Horary charts are drawn for the astrologer, not the querent, upon the event of receiving the question.

Oh, Cool!

Thanks for the heads up on that!!

B:)

Talulah26

Are you still taking sitters? id like to know if i have any new or old love coming into my life this year?

Minderwiz

Are you still taking sitters? id like to know if i have any new or old love coming into my life this year?

If you are still offering readings I'd like one on my career and hopes for moving into a new job in the next couple months?

If you are closed to new readings, however, that's okay maybe next time. Thanks!

I'll leave the thread open but can you repost your questions in the Questions part of Horary readings:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=244764&page=9

Otherwise I'll lose you both from the list

Minderwiz

I am just not getting a job its been 6 months of searching.... I am loosing hope.... i am loosing myself too....

Its truely sad that my stars are just not working for me .. Nothing happening but i will outwit these stars.....

I know the reading is disappointing but please bear in mind two things.

Firstly I'm not perfect, so things could turn out differently

Secondly, you placed a time limit of 'this month and the next' on the question, so even if I'm right, this reading only holds to the end of February. Things can and will improve.

Minderwiz

Reading for LittleOne

Hi Minderwiz,

For a bit of fun I consulted a couple of psychics to start out my new year. One saw romance coming to me within the first quarter of the year, another went further out to around mid-year. I hardly feel romantic at all myself, and still a little hung up on a past romance! What does horary have to say for the next six months?

Thank you!

The chart has Virgo rising making your significator Mercury and Jupiter the significator of the possible significant other.

Mercury is placed in Capricorn, which is the fifth house of Romance. That's a good placement generally and a particularly good one in terms of this question. However Mercury is not particularly strong in essential dignity, indeed it's Peregrine. That suggests a need for guidance or help, in order to avoid wandering aimlessly rather than taking charge of the situation. There's also something of a drawback, in that Capricorn is the Fall of Jupiter so there may well be compatibility issues.

Jupiter is in Virgo, putting his significator in the first house. This suggests that he will be very interested in you. What's more there is an applying trine between Mercury and Jupiter. However, before that trine can perfect, Jupiter will be conjoined by the Moon, which is just two degrees behind it in the zodiac.

Luckily the Moon is your co-significator, so it offers a perfection to the romance, or at least it offers a good chance to something coming off. I would have preferred the Mercury/Jupiter trine, as that carries Reception and it indicates a very good prospect of a romance, the Reception offsetting Mercury's position in the Fall of Jupiter. That would suggest something a long the lines of you not particularly liking him when you meet but him growing on you thereafter.

The Moon/Jupiter conjunction is not quite as good but it still offers romance, though I wouldn't see it as long necessarily long term.

If I take the Moon/Jupiter conjunction as the operative one, that would suggest a relationship sooner rather than later. That would be the first quarter of the year, keeping to the time frame you've given.

So it seems that horary is in line with the psychics in terms of romance and the first psychic in terms of the timing.

Attachments

• LittleOne Jan 2016.jpg
    LittleOne Jan 2016.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 116

LittleOne

Woo! Well, I'm almost one month down. Hopefully something interesting will manifest in the next two months!

Interesting that you mention me not particularly liking them in the beginning but then growing on me. This is quite common for me - I end up with someone I've already known but hardly paid attention too, or they are someone who's attention I've liked and they've grown on me. One psychic did think it would be someone I'm friends with and they will grow on me (She thought a work environment once I pick up a new job).

No one seems to see anything long term for me which is a shame because that's what I am after.

The chart has Virgo rising making your significator Mercury and Jupiter the significator of the possible significant other.

Mercury is placed in Capricorn, which is the fifth house of Romance. That's a good placement generally and a particularly good one in terms of this question. However Mercury is not particularly strong in essential dignity, indeed it's Peregrine. That suggests a need for guidance or help, in order to avoid wandering aimlessly rather than taking charge of the situation. There's also something of a drawback, in that Capricorn is the Fall of Jupiter so there may well be compatibility issues.

Jupiter is in Virgo, putting his significator in the first house. This suggests that he will be very interested in you. What's more there is an applying trine between Mercury and Jupiter. However, before that trine can perfect, Jupiter will be conjoined by the Moon, which is just two degrees behind it in the zodiac.

Luckily the Moon is your co-significator, so it offers a perfection to the romance, or at least it offers a good chance to something coming off. I would have preferred the Mercury/Jupiter trine, as that carries Reception and it indicates a very good prospect of a romance, the Reception offsetting Mercury's position in the Fall of Jupiter. That would suggest something a long the lines of you not particularly liking him when you meet but him growing on you thereafter.

The Moon/Jupiter conjunction is not quite as good but it still offers romance, though I wouldn't see it as long necessarily long term.

If I take the Moon/Jupiter conjunction as the operative one, that would suggest a relationship sooner rather than later. That would be the first quarter of the year, keeping to the time frame you've given.

So it seems that horary is in line with the psychics in terms of romance and the first psychic in terms of the timing.

Minderwiz

Reading for Ethereal

Hi minderwiz
general overview would be great! Please PM me when its done
so i can give feedback. thanks!

The chart cast has Pisces rising, making your significator Jupiter. He is in the seventh house, which is good but he is in Virgo, his Detriment and he's Retrograde and slow, though he is oriental and free from the beams and conjunct the North Node (which is benefic in nature). Jupiter's main source of help would be its ruler, Mercury. Normally these two are not friends but in this case there's a mutually applying trine from Mercury in Capricorn, which provides Reception and suggests that help will be available. Mercury is slow though, having recently turned direct. Mainly it is a signification that you are in a position to do things, but your personal situation is restricting your ability to do that, or at least not without help and support, which is likely to be given.

Key issues are going to be relationships, as Jupiter is in the seventh. Relationships here are not necessarily romantic ones, they can also be with others in a variety of forms and, in this case from those who are not family members (but might include caring professionals).

Apart from relationships, the issue of status is prominent and in these days that tends to be linked to employment (either full time or part time). Jupiter rules the tenth house of Sagittarius, but in that house is Saturn. It's a Day chart so Saturn isn't the major disappointment that he is in Night charts. But he does signify difficulties that hae to be overcome. Those difficulties are surmountable, so don't be too downhearted.

Have you finished your litigation against your brother? Mars lies in the ninth house, which rules the legal system. That house is also ruled by Mars, through Scorpio and Mars also rules your second house of income. Mars represents the greatest challenges to you. However I don't think they are as bad as they might have been. Mars and Jupiter are in a mutually applying sextile. That's not a strong aspect but it is nowhere near as bad as being in square or opposition. If the litigation is in progress things aren't likely to run well and you might well find it costly. If you have settled out of court or are thinking of doing so, then that might well keep the costs down.

I don't see any serious health issues in this chart (that is over and above the issues that you already have). The sixth house is ruled by the Sun but there are no aspects between the Sun and Jupiter and as members of the same triplicity, they are friendly to each other. But given the essential condition of Jupiter, I don't see any major improvements in your health.

It's not a wonderful situation but things could be worse, indeed, quite a bit worse.

Attachments

• Ethereal Jan 2016.jpg
    Ethereal Jan 2016.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 111