Stolen Child Tarot... all 78 cards

WalesWoman

Monica Knighton, the creator of the Majors Only Stolen Child Tarot has started a new Kickstarter project to finish the Minors and complete the deck. YAY!!!

link to kickstarter removed by Moderator per Money raising / deck funding sites - Indiegogo, Kickstarter etc.. sticky Note at the top of the Tarot Decks forum.

I hope she gets the funding, because I really want the full deck in my hot little hands.

desertrat

What a glorious deck this would be! Monica has my support - a bargain price for such fabulous works of art. Unfortunately, she will not publish the deck unless her Kickstarter project is successfully funded. It's an ambitious goal. I've got my fingers crossed. :D

HighPriestess

I backed this. I'm skeptical that she'll make that much money (especially since other professionally printed decks on KS are working with a budget of $5000 or so) but I've been wondering if a 78 card deck was in the works.

Aulruna

I love the Majors deck and would love a full deck. However, $15.000 for artist expenses really is ambitious ...

rylla

I am reading 'pledged of $35,000 goal' on the Kickstarted page....

gregory

I've backed it. A lot is needed for her expenses as she needs the money to LIVE on.

She has three more weeks to get the money. I HOPE she makes it. If it comes in at the same rate as it has so far, she should - just. She got twice what she needed for the majors only.

I WANT this deck. :) I have the majors and I WANT the rest !

As she says:

I want this to be my job for 2013. Will you hire me?

Will we ?

HighPriestess

I've backed it. A lot is needed for her expenses as she needs the money to LIVE on.

She has three more weeks to get the money. I HOPE she makes it. If it comes in at the same rate as it has so far, she should - just. She got twice what she needed for the majors only.

I WANT this deck. :) I have the majors and I WANT the rest !

Me too! Me too! Me too! (Except I don't have the majors--I upped my pledge for the reward that includes the majors.)

Will we ?

I hope so!

gregory

There's a pledge with both decks ???

No wait - I do HAVE the other :D

Mine isn't the rock bottom pledge - but I forget what it IS now... Hm. No brain... sad, innit !

It will therefore be a surprise WHEN it shows up.

daphne

I will also buy one, and I hope she can make it, although the goal is quite step, indeed.