New Tarot Calendar!

truthsayer

thanks for posting this info major tom. i've been anxiously hanging around my mailbox the last few days hoping for it to come in. i was planning to email you today about it. looking forward to seeing ms. faunabay! })

tarotbear

Just a side note:

I have all three Llewellyn tarot calendars. When I bought the first one, they also sold me a five-years subscription to it. When the last one came out they refunded me the difference. I called/wrote and they told me that most calendars are a limited run.

Why sell me a 5-year subscription to a 3-year calendar?

So, Tom, when will you start work on the 2004 calendar?
{ducks flying blunt objects}

Jewel

Re: Last Chance! Don't miss out!

Major Tom said:
Yes, Tarotbear, there will be another calendar for 2004.

For those who ordered prior to 6 January, your calendar was posted yesterday and should be with you soon.

YAY!!!! can't wait to get it!!! Perhaps some cards from the FACT and SACT can be included!!! Hey Tom is there anything we can help you with for the 2004 calendar? (spreads, articles, stuff like that)

wavebreaker

Re: Re: Last Chance! Don't miss out!

I got mine today (that was quick! ;) ) and I love it!!

Jewel said:
Hey Tom is there anything we can help you with for the 2004 calendar? (spreads, articles, stuff like that)
Yes, let us know!!

Jewel

Just got my copy ... WOW!!! very nice indeed! I am so relieved that I will not have to live without a tarot calendar thanks to you Major Tom!.

tarotbear

No time like the Present

Perhaps Major Tom should start a list of themes that he would like included in the 2004 calendar and solicit contributions?

{nice way of saying "ME, Too! Me, Too!" - LOL!!}

Jewel

Ohhhh thanks for opening up the floor Tarotbear ~giggles~ ... well I would love to see the card pictures a bit larger. I really do appreciate that this year I get to see more cards from these fabulous yet to be published decks, but next year I would love to see bigger pictures of the cards *LOL*. I would also like to vote for taking cards from the FACT and SACT projects into account!

And Major Tom, if there is anything I can do to help you please let me know. I am at your service.

faunabay

You mean I'm actually in it????? wooohooooo!!! (blushes)
I ordered one the other day!! -- and that was before I knew I was actually in it!!! **LOL** I can't wait to get it!!

Major Tom

tarotbear said:
So, Tom, when will you start work on the 2004 calendar?

I've already started working on the 2004 calendar. ;)

I also appreciate all the offers of help and will definitely be calling on everyone who's offered. :D

Once the rush from the 2003 calendar is over, I'd like to start a thread to discuss what people would like to see for 2004 - any ideas which board I should post it on? :confused:

jmd

I do think Tarot Books & Media is the right Forum for this...

... I'll await your thread to post comments :)