What does 'reversed tower' mean in relationship reading?

dancingufo

Hi, Forum.
Hope all is well.

I just would like to hear some other thought. How do you read if you get a reversed tower as an outcome in relationship reading.

Long story short, I did a reading for my friend few months ago, she asked me 'what will happen between she and a man if she does something'. That time I drew 2 cards as a kind of outcome cards, there was a card which I don't remember and reversed tower.

Then today I did a readinf for same friend, she asked me 'what will happen between them (she and same person) in the future?' I drew 3 cards as an outcome and one of them was reversed tower. That time I realized I've got it to same person and in same position. So I'm wondering how people tend to read it.

I thought there would be untruthful situation in their relationship. It won't come out and just remain there. Or something disaster would keep remaining between them. But not really sure about my interpretation.

I know it's always depends on surrounding card. But just want to know more meaning of reversed tower which I missed. Can anyone share your experience?

I used Fairy tarot, and I did rx.

Always many thanks,

Dan.

Enlightenment23

I would say that the foundation of this relationship is very rocky and built with sand, but for some reason, both parties in the relationship are trying to resist a disasterous break-up and will attempt to say together.

So, in short, I would say something big will shake their relationship to the core, but a break-up will not occur.

Another interpretation I would come up with is less favorable -- their relationship "imploding" from the inside. Meaning these two people in the relationship have been hiding how they felt about each other for so long, it finally combusts, everything comes out, and implodes. And a break up does occur.

I've also seen the Tower Rx has someone holding back a shocking secret that they know will cause mayhem, but they're choosing to keep mum.

dancingufo

I would say that the foundation of this relationship is very rocky and built with sand, but for some reason, both parties in the relationship are trying to resist a disasterous break-up and will attempt to say together.

So, in short, I would say something big will shake their relationship to the core, but a break-up will not occur.

Hey, Enlightenment23.
Your interpretaion was just great. It does really make sense!

I've also seen the Tower Rx has someone holding back a shocking secret that they know will cause mayhem, but they're choosing to keep mum.

Yes. My friend said she is missing something important about him, but she hasn't asked to him. I think she doesn't care whatever he's hidding. So it could be right. Thanks for your help!

oceana15

Another interpretation I would come up with is less favorable -- their relationship "imploding" from the inside. Meaning these two people in the relationship have been hiding how they felt about each other for so long, it finally combusts, everything comes out, and implodes. And a break up does occur.

This! When I first read for my husband (for whom I rarely read anymore, since family members are *tricky*) he got The Tower Rx in a "past" position. Immediately we knew it was a representation of his disastrous marriage & divorce with his first wife. Their marriage was built on a rocky, unstable, volatile foundation -- and their divorce was equally chaotic! Just as the image in The Tower. Whenever this card shows up in a relationship reading, I tend to see it as indicating a break up in the near future. If a break up does NOT occur, then many things need to be communicated and many changes need to be made in order to rebuild the foundation of the relationship.

Achlys

To me, it represents either a hidden lie or a secret that one of the people are keeping quiet.
Sometimes I've found that it also means that someone is thinking that a situation is going to be more disastrous than it is

Absynthe

Could mean one of two things,

- Disaster narrowly avoided, as if the relationship was teetering on the edge and this is just enough to save it from falling over. But only just enough. Foundations are still not secure and further work is needed to bring it back to a secure place.

- Cracks in the foundations, that will in time cause the relationship to falter. The outcome won't be immediate but the seed of destruction is sown and there will be no saving it in the future.

It really depends on the surrounding cards to know which applies in this case.

Pique Dame

Anytime I've gotten this card in a relationship reading, it's been a breakup that almost happened but didn't. It's a bomb that nearly got detonated but, instead, remains ticking.

danieljuk

if it isn't a crisis averted or a near miss, it is like Pique Dame said about the bomb ticking. In some ways the Tower upright is better. A explosion happens but it was meant to be that way and you can pick up the pieces and move on. I think the Tower often corrects you in life to a happier place with better foundations and more going for it. The reversal means that it just goes on and on, the person might wish The Tower had happened because they are possibly then stuck in unhappiness. It's avoiding the inevitable.

dancingufo

This! When I first read for my husband (for whom I rarely read anymore, since family members are *tricky*) he got The Tower Rx in a "past" position. Immediately we knew it was a representation of his disastrous marriage & divorce with his first wife. Their marriage was built on a rocky, unstable, volatile foundation -- and their divorce was equally chaotic! Just as the image in The Tower. Whenever this card shows up in a relationship reading, I tend to see it as indicating a break up in the near future. If a break up does NOT occur, then many things need to be communicated and many changes need to be made in order to rebuild the foundation of the relationship.

Hi, oceana.
Thanks for your reply. As I wrote I got a reversed tower few months ago for them, but they are still together. So I supposed it doesn't mean break up, but there would be something bad in their relationship. Yes, you are right. If they want to be together they need to rebuild the foundation. Thanks. :)

dancingufo

To me, it represents either a hidden lie or a secret that one of the people are keeping quiet.
Sometimes I've found that it also means that someone is thinking that a situation is going to be more disastrous than it is

Hi, Achly.
Thanks for your reply. Yes, I also thought one of them (or both of them) is hidding something but they wouldn't stop seeing each other. Maybe. Want to see what will happen. Thanks. :)