Queen of Cups for impression left?

Jennalyn

I asked the cards, "What impression did I leave on them? This was during a guest speaking event. For the 'physical' position, the Queen of Cups came out (twice! It also fell out while I was shuffling) and was also coupled with the 9 of Pentacles.

Does anyone have any ideas what the Queen of Cups can mean for your physical appearance? I have searched for descriptions, but none seem to add up... She is described as a conventional beauty, quite sweet and soft-looking, girly and feminine ... this is definitely not me, I am not a conventional dresser at all and not 'girly' either (dresses, dainty shoes, etc).

Does anyone have any alternative ideas?

(This was part of a larger spread).

Grizabella

If you don't use reversed cards, then I'd say use the reversed meaning of the card.

Reversed meanings of the cards are not hard to figure out. They're the blocked energy of the upright card or sometimes almost an opposite meaning than the upright. You don't have to memorize 78 individual reversed card meanings.

Jennalyn

If you don't use reversed cards, then I'd say use the reversed meaning of the card.

Reversed meanings of the cards are not hard to figure out. They're the blocked energy of the upright card or sometimes almost an opposite meaning than the upright. You don't have to memorize 78 individual reversed card meanings.

Of course! It seems so obvious I don't know why I didn't think of that! Thanks, Grizabella!