Horary- Will I meet someone new?

scorpiogirl

A romantic horary.
I casted this several days ago.
I have been casually dating a man but it'll probably go nowhere.
I asked will I meet a new man soon? Soon as in the next six months.

My interpretation:

I can't help seeing Moon in Virgo as the single woman.
Moon is peregrine. I don't really know what I want lol.
It lasted aspected Mercury, probably the guy I am sort of seeing casually.
My main significator is Jupiter in Libra. So I'm focused on a relationship. But I'm combust the sun. I think this renders me powerless.
Moon and Mercury both are in the tripliclity of Venus.
And moon is void of course.
However, Jupiter is in the exaltation, triplicity and terms of Saturn and in mutual reception.
And Saturn is in my house and applying to my asc by conjunction. I don't know if this is a person or something. Saturn rules the second and third house. And recently passed a square The Moon and Mercury.
So the main signifactors don't aspect, moon is void...I don't see any translation of light.
What do you guys see?

https://postimg.org/image/v5z9cb20b/

Sharla

Just a couple of things ive noted before i leave the house......

For a start i think this may not be the right way to ask the question, it's quite open ended isn't it....you should have asked a time frame too maybe, like say 6 months.

Saturn being in the 1st house is not a good sign, and also your asc is quite early, which could mean that you've not asked the question correctly which i think is the case here.

I really think you should ask again, with a time frame. But anyway here's some things ive seen in this chart.....

Mercury is in virgo, so lord 7 being in its dignity of virgo, is to me saying you being or needing to be focused on yourself for now.

Moon in virgo and also in a cadent house, to me is saying that your being too picky maybe...im a virgo myself and i know from how i am that virgo's can be very picky indeed lol and the least little thing can put them off. Also with the cadent house also, this is not a house of initiating anything its more about your mind and thinking about things, so your thoughts are taking over your actions.

I'm not saying your a virgo btw, your name gives that away "scorpiogirl" lol

Your asc being jupiter being in libra is a relationship your wanting, yes. And yes your combust the sun, rather than being powerless though, i wonder if this could be meaning that you are hidden, so could even be a "secret" relationship ?

Jupiter being peregrine too in libra...

The moons not making any applying aspects either, well apart from your MC, but im not sure what this would mean.

Sorry just realized that you did actually ask for a time frame of 6 months.

scorpiogirl

Just a couple of things ive noted before i leave the house......

For a start i think this may not be the right way to ask the question, it's quite open ended isn't it....you should have asked a time frame too maybe, like say 6 months.

Saturn being in the 1st house is not a good sign, and also your asc is quite early, which could mean that you've not asked the question correctly which i think is the case here.

I really think you should ask again, with a time frame. But anyway here's some things ive seen in this chart.....

Mercury is in virgo, so lord 7 being in its dignity of virgo, is to me saying you being or needing to be focused on yourself for now.

Moon in virgo and also in a cadent house, to me is saying that your being too picky maybe...im a virgo myself and i know from how i am that virgo's can be very picky indeed lol and the least little thing can put them off. Also with the cadent house also, this is not a house of initiating anything its more about your mind and thinking about things, so your thoughts are taking over your actions.

I'm not saying your a virgo btw, your name gives that away "scorpiogirl" lol

Your asc being jupiter being in libra is a relationship your wanting, yes. And yes your combust the sun, rather than being powerless though, i wonder if this could be meaning that you are hidden, so could even be a "secret" relationship ?

Jupiter being peregrine too in libra...

The moons not making any applying aspects either, well apart from your MC, but im not sure what this would mean.

Sorry just realized that you did actually ask for a time frame of 6 months.
I had so much thoughts in my mind while casting this chart lol! Maybe me combust the Sun is showing that...I'm not very strong at this point in my life. Also the moon is in the 10th, I am focused mainly on my career!
Thank you very much for looking.
The chart says No Lol! At least for now.