Moons last aspect ?

Sharla

As the moon plays a big role in the events of the chart, then we look at any separating aspects which show events leading up to the question.

The aspects then obviously show what's to come and i've read somewhere (i think) that the moon's last aspect is the outcome to the question.

So if the moon's last aspects are a trine to the asc at -5 degrees, and then a conjunction with the mc at 7 degrees, what is this showing ? (this is going by the table underneath the chart).

Also just noticed that mars (quesited), also trines asc at -2 degrees, and then conjuncts mc at 3 degrees.

Minderwiz

The Moon's last aspects ( the up to the moment of the question) can be used to describe events that underlie the question. I find the isn't always useful because the chart as a whole describes the situation. But there are times when the ustion can only be answered by looking at he Moon's last aspect an it's next aspect(s), that is those that occur after the question has been asked.

If the Moon's last aspect is to a planet that has signification for the querent and its next aspect is to a planet that has signification for the quesited then the matter will be effected.