One horary reading available.

Sharla

Just been reading your feedback and looking at this chart again.

The moon is separating from a square with jupiter (him) at 3", the moons next aspect is then with venus at 23" (this is using your other significator), but this aspect is too soon.

If i use his other significator (sun), then there is a perfection with venus on the 3rd March and this is the day before Venus goes retrograde.

So id say the sun and venus aspect makes more sense.

Just leave him to do his work now, and 2 ticks would be showing sent but not read but maybe he was just busy at the time and couldn't read it. I know where your coming though lol, i've done exactly the same thing regarding these "ticks"...whatsapp's not good sometimes.

Maybe send him a voice note through whatsapp on valentines instead of typing out a msg...at least then he can hear your voice.

mahafrins

Just been reading your feedback and looking at this chart again.

The moon is separating from a square with jupiter (him) at 3", the moons next aspect is then with venus at 23" (this is using your other significator), but this aspect is too soon.

If i use his other significator (sun), then there is a perfection with venus on the 3rd March and this is the day before Venus goes retrograde.

So id say the sun and venus aspect makes more sense.

Just leave him to do his work now, and 2 ticks would be showing sent but not read but maybe he was just busy at the time and couldn't read it. I know where your coming though lol, i've done exactly the same thing regarding these "ticks"...whatsapp's not good sometimes.

Maybe send him a voice note through whatsapp on valentines instead of typing out a msg...at least then he can hear your voice.

Nonono apparently I checked with every different phone for a whole week and a half it was lack of connectivity he sure didn't ignore me..on purpose cause no one's messages was he responding to... or all went with two ticks n no blue.. very strange but true..Yea I'll try the voice note... thanks babes

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk