Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 291 : February 25 - March 3

Madame Squee

Just popping in to say that I'm enjoying the Dark Grimoire Tarot more than I thought I would.

At this point, I'm fairly ignorant of the Cthulhu mythos, so I'm just reading the images without giving any thought to backstory.

The message is this morning's daily reading came through clearly: http://www.tarotforum.net/showpost.php?p=4951033&postcount=103

Also, after I uploaded the jpg, I noticed that I see details in the screen image that escaped me on the reading table. It must be time to invest in a good magnifying glass!

Carojulie

Hey Carojulie, :)

I love your idea of assigning a deck to each element! It's a logical and scientific method that makes for a well-rounded selection.

:thumbsup:

Welcome Back Rose Lalonde, and have a great vacation Carojulie!

I am not sure about a month with the Secret Forest - don't quite know why I wanted to use it for 4 weeks....but we'll see. Makes me think I need to go back and see if my tastes have changed enough to add decks I skipped the first time through...no. Maybe later. LOL.

Thank you Madame Squee ! Yes, sometimes a deck reminds me strongly of one or two elements in particular, and I love to have all elements represented !

Thank you VG! I am having a great time with my family in the countryside, but internet connexion is extremely sporadic !

I'm looking forward to the reprint! I only have this deck on my phone at the moment.

Hi Rose,
I keep hearing and reading that the Rosetta is OOP right now, but I found it ready to order on the site "home of the Rosetta" (pocket tin version, with choice or ribbon color, and also option to choose image on the tin for a few more $). Now I wonder if it is the same deck ?
Thanks !

Rose Lalonde

Hi Rose,
I keep hearing and reading that the Rosetta is OOP right now, but I found it ready to order on the site "home of the Rosetta" (pocket tin version, with choice or ribbon color, and also option to choose image on the tin for a few more $). Now I wonder if it is the same deck ?
Thanks !

Hi Carojulie. Yes, same deck. That's the creator's site. (Babalon Jones here on the forum.) The pocket Rosetta is still available, but a full size second edition is coming soon with papyrus borders instead of black. There's a thread about it if you're interested in the details. :)

Carojulie

Thanks a lot Rose. I was considering getting the pocket tin version, but now that you tell me that, I might wait for the full size. Thank you !