Pagan tarot - uusi

theEnigma

Just got an update from uusi about their BRuT decks and at the bottom was a teaser for their pagan tarot deck. From the email;

New Tarot Sneak Peek! Finally, we want to share with you some imagery from a new tarot we will be launching on Kickstarter in October. This is a very special tarot for us as it is based on one of our favorite decks, "Pagan" and along with some of the Pagan characters from that deck there will be 50 new paintings to show you – a Herculean endeavor for our small studio as each painting is created using traditional oil painting techniques – but one we have been planning for quite some time. We hope you enjoy the new work, the shots of the soon to be produced BRuT decks, and if you want to keep up with the day-to-day work on both of these projects and more you can check it all out on instagram: uusidesignstudio.

https://instagram.com/uusidesignstudio/

Pagan playing cards;

http://uusi.us/collections/viewall/products/pagan-limited-edition?variant=454522273

Aeric

Well that's quite an alarming Death card. I like it!

Le Fanu

What wonderful imagery. Definitely following!

starlightexp

OMG the goal may be reached in just one day! that's amazing

Le Fanu

This deck is breathtaking.

The Happy Squirrel

Well. Those wooden boxes went fast.

Honeysun

Hi! I think those cards look great :)

However, when I read the topic of this thread, I thought ye were talking about Pagan Tarot by Gina M. Pace :D I think some folks might be a bit confused.

The Happy Squirrel

"Pagan Otherworlds"

I just backed it :)

As I am not into fairies I don't usually get a pagan anything. But this is lovely.

Hedera

It looks gorgeous, but I'd like to see more minors than just the court cards & aces that I can find on the Kickstarter page.

Does anyone know if there are any more minors to see anywhere?
I'd like to get an idea of how RWSsy it is...

Edit: ah, nevermind, I just read the line where it says that their pips will be Marseilles style.
Pity!
(although good for my wallet ;))