Tarot and dating sites

Hayyot

Greetings everyone!
I have a question that might come across and somewhat bizarre for some, but anyway...)
Have you ever considered using tarot to "tap" prospect people you might date online?
In places such as Badoo, Tinder, Ok cupid, that sort of thing.
You come across with so many people, and all you see is a picture and a few data...unless you carry extensive conversations with each other (which is pretty impossible), you really don`t know who is behind the screen, or what he/she wants.
And if you are quite limited with your free time, such as myself...
Would you consider using tarot to tap them?
Let the discussion begin...lol

nisaba

I wouldn't ever go near a dating site. My own world is full of humans, should I be interested.

But at the beginning of every relationship, I historically do a reading. Whenever I've gone ahead when the cards looked bad, I've paid for it in blood.

Azure_Skye

I have thought of doing this too!!! You are not alone lol

tarot_quest

I used tarot for this question multiple times! I noted the readings in my tarot journal before meeting different men, and the readings made sens in retrospect. I also asked the cards at different times if going on dating websites would be a good thing or not to find a nice partner.

The cards were often negative, but I registered different times anyways! :)

G6

Sounds like a fun game for 1 card pulls, ha! 🤓

Enlightenment23

I use tarot all the time for dating sites for sure!

I ask questions like, "How would I feel about going on a second date with him?" and "How would he feel about going on a second date with me?"

"What's our greatest romantic potential?"

But I should say to not put too much faith in the cards because there's a possibility you might misinterpret them, and who wants to live life following a bunch of cards anyhow?

I will say, though, there have been times where I'd get not-so-great cards, and I'd go on the date anyway, and totally regret not listening to the cards in the first place LOL!

Hayyot

Thanks four all your answers!!
I thought I was the only one
One certainly needs a filter, and we can put our Tarot abilities to the test lol
I remember once I met someone online who was INCREDIBLY charming..I was chatting for over two months...I remember he come across as The Knight of Cups reversed...
But I insisted in pursuing something that was not that right...
Guess how things finally ended...
lol

jnett

Greetings everyone!
I have a question that might come across and somewhat bizarre for some, but anyway...)
Have you ever considered using tarot to "tap" prospect people you might date online?
In places such as Badoo, Tinder, Ok cupid, that sort of thing.
You come across with so many people, and all you see is a picture and a few data...unless you carry extensive conversations with each other (which is pretty impossible), you really don`t know who is behind the screen, or what he/she wants.
And if you are quite limited with your free time, such as myself...
Would you consider using tarot to tap them?
Let the discussion begin...lol

True story: I did the exact same thing. I went on a dating site, read the cards concerning a certain individual. I was still learning and little cocky, determine to test the cards. I received some serious negative cards, more than once. They were always basically... ten of swords, five of swords, the devil. I always used clarifiers and if I can remember right, they ended up being, three of swords, death, justice. Yes, I am a clarifying queen. To make a long story short, I ended up getting a restraining order against him. Messed me up and I am still recovering emotionally from the whole situation. Never will I doubt, nor test my cards again. If you get a similar reading... just say, "NO!"

CoffeeBlood

do a tarot reading? -i might from now on :D
but an astrological chart.. now that's a different story. my friend studied that for some time and whatever she got was spot on.
she ignored some of the aspects of a chart and she too paid for that in blood like nisaba and jnett said. [not going into details because it's not my story to tell]

so, my advice to everyone who get/have accurate readings, they shouldn't ignore the warnings.

good luck in finding love [to those searching]

jnett

do a tarot reading? -i might from now on :D
but an astrological chart.. now that's a different story. my friend studied that for some time and whatever she got was spot on.
she ignored some of the aspects of a chart and she too paid for that in blood like nisaba and jnett said. [not going into details because it's not my story to tell]

so, my advice to everyone who get/have accurate readings, they shouldn't ignore the warnings.

good luck in finding love [to those searching]

I am a firm believer in astrology and synastry... but you can't always get the other individual's birth information. If they do give you birth info, are they lying? The person I had to get a protecting order on, lie about his birth information. So, say if you are about to meet someone online, how do you ask,"Excuse me, may I see your birth certificate?" Better off just to do an initial card reading, besides most people have some type of nasty square in their chart... are they a victim or perpetrator?