Ace of cups, page of swords and the magician as location.

hplizzy

Hello!
I use the ORWaite deck and i am a beginner but I asked my cards where will I find this person with these particular features and i got the ace of cups and as a clarifier, I got the page of swords and the magician.

What I have understood so far is that it definitely has something to do with water, initially, it seemed broader with locations related to water bodies, social places like pubs (because of the cups), and fountains but after pulling out the clarifier, POSwords- I see the page standing on the edge of the land next to water so it seemed more like a beach or something but then the magician confused me and I have no clue how to interpret it it almost feels like it is a bridge of sorts as the magician is connecting the heaven and earth.
also since all the cards are major arcana and court cards I feel like this person will come much sooner than expected.
Could you please help me understand more on this reading, Thank you.

Hemera

Welcome to AT forum hplizzy :)

Please take a look at our posting rules if you have a few minutes: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=162776
If you wish to get advice about a reading you can post in Your Readings but please read the posting rules of that area before posting. (They are at the top of the opening page for that sub forum) You need to try to interpret the reading yourself first before anyone else can step in to help you. You could try to start with the help of Tarot Card Meanings.
We don't do free readings here.This is a learning forum, you see, so we all want to learn by exchanging ideas and readings.
Please enjoy! :)

hplizzy

Welcome to AT forum hplizzy :)

Please take a look at our posting rules if you have a few minutes: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=162776
If you wish to get advice about a reading you can post in Your Readings but please read the posting rules of that area before posting. (They are at the top of the opening page for that sub forum) You need to try to interpret the reading yourself first before anyone else can step in to help you. You could try to start with the help of Tarot Card Meanings.
This is a learning forum, you see, so we all want to learn by exchanging ideas and readings.
Please enjoy! :)
Hello, sorry about that, I shall update the question as I do have a reading in mine

Hemera

Okay, thanks for updating. I will now move this to Your Readings.

snowmoon

Hello!
I use the ORWaite deck and i am a beginner but I asked my cards where will I find this person with these particular features and i got the ace of cups and as a clarifier, I got the page of swords and the magician.

What I have understood so far is that it definitely has something to do with water, initially, it seemed broader with locations related to water bodies, social places like pubs (because of the cups), and fountains but after pulling out the clarifier, POSwords- I see the page standing on the edge of the land next to water so it seemed more like a beach or something but then the magician confused me and I have no clue how to interpret it it almost feels like it is a bridge of sorts as the magician is connecting the heaven and earth.
also since all the cards are major arcana and court cards I feel like this person will come much sooner than expected.
Could you please help me understand more on this reading, Thank you.

hi,

got the ace of cups and as a clarifier, I got the page of swords and the magician.

i would think to look something big to get your attention, a stage , a show, looking by Internet..

hplizzy

hi,

got the ace of cups and as a clarifier, I got the page of swords and the magician.

i would think to look something big to get your attention, a stage , a show, looking by Internet..

wow I did not think of it that way because I was really thinking about a physical location and that is why places with water bodies around seemed so highlighted in my head followed by fountains and then bridges (because of magician)

what elements make you see internet as the best place?

snowmoon

wow I did not think of it that way because I was really thinking about a physical location and that is why places with water bodies around seemed so highlighted in my head followed by fountains and then bridges (because of magician)

what elements make you see internet as the best place?

the page of sword, the air element..Internet as need. the magician is all the elements.

the ace of cups, yes, this card is water..

sometimes i look the cards in other ways especially when i do lost and found by tarot card..

bluelagune

Actually no. When ever you get page of swords to the future query questions, it tells you to seek more information into the question itself. For example in your question you are asking about specific person implying you want this x x x but the page said: are you sure you want this because you really want y y y ... in this case ace of cups which your desired person does not have.

hplizzy

Actually no. When ever you get page of swords to the future query questions, it tells you to seek more information into the question itself. For example in your question you are asking about specific person implying you want this x x x but the page said: are you sure you want this because you really want y y y ... in this case ace of cups which your desired person does not have.
Thank you for your reply, I have learnt to ask broader questions instead of specific ones and hence I tried to interpret it that way.

hplizzy

the page of sword, the air element..Internet as need. the magician is all the elements.

the ace of cups, yes, this card is water..

sometimes i look the cards in other ways especially when i do lost and found by tarot card..

Connecting internet and the air energy is a nice way of looking at things, looks like I need to try harder