Marshmallow Marseille Tarot

aquestionmark

This deck will make a nice travel companion. I enjoy the pastel color palette.

From the deck website:

As sweet as the name implies. This smooth, colourful and addictive creation can be enjoyed by the fire all year round. Inspired by an 18th century Tarot made in the town of Trieste in Italy, the Marshmallow Marseille is sprinkled with sweet magic to make all your readings burn bright.

http://www.wanderingoracle.com/shop/marshmallow-marseille-tarot/

gregory

Looks pretty. I wonder how awful the postage will be...

littlethings

I really like this

barefootlife

I am not usually one for sweetness but this really appeals for some reason. Adding to the wishlist for sure.

JylliM

I just ordered one of their Lenormands. Postage to Australia is surprisingly reasonable.

aquestionmark

You can now scroll through the whole deck on their website.. :)

Madrigal

This one's on its way to me :D It's darling, respects the TdM lineage without the weight of the sometimes laden, but gorgeous, historical decks. Don't get me wrong, I love the historical decks and have a lot of them in my collection but sometimes I want a fresh, breezy atmosphere with my non-scenic pips decks and this fits the bill nicely.

barefootlife

This is just the sweetest, most 'fun' marsielle I've ever seen. It manages to be cute but not boring, bright but not garish, and traditional but also new. I need to learn my marsielle better before I take on the Trifoni Della Luna.

May have just ordered myself one...

Scarlet Woodland

That is rather perfect... doubly dangerous as I'm having an uncharacteristic, girly vintage phase with decks this fortnight. I'd better un-see this till money reappears :D

martykens

This deck hits all the right notes: quirky, colorful, and sprinkled with Marseille inspired illustrations.
This was an instant purchase for me. I can't wait to see this little deck in person :)