Death Card Reversed

nisaba

If the death card is reversed it doesn't mean the opposite, but what would it mean exactly? I'm trying to understand reversed cards. i have a book about reversals still coming in the mail.

One way tlo see reversals is how the energy moves.

for example, if your client, whom you are readking for is in a situation with someone else, Death Uprioght might normally siuggest that the other person causes teh client's situation to end, whilst reversing it, might indicate that the client themself may bring about a Death-like situation for the other person.

Same energy and effects, different direction-of-movement between people.

Oh, and books are only as good as the people who wrote them. Don't ever rely on a single source: learn from many sources, then use what makes sense to you.

Loki3

I see the Death rx as refusing to let go of something. That one is having trouble moving forward, since Death often means letting go, end of an era, end of an idea, etc.

I like to read reversed cards the same except something is interfering/blocking the energy. Just because a card is reversed doesn't mean that the card itself loses its meaning. That makes no sense to me.

Like the poster above me said, try to get as much information from different sources and use what makes sense to you.