BLUE BIRD LENORMAND.....It's Coming!

Tag_jorrit

The Blue Bird is very much in the style of the Daveluy deck from c. 1860 except that all the images in the Daveluy were original drawings made especially for the deck.

greatdane

Thanks Tag :)

It's lovely and I am enjoying it immensely. Thank you for sharing that link.

BlueLotus

The BB deck is still unavailable at Amazon at this time. :confused:

I would cancel my pre-order and place another on US games site, except that I have an Amazon discount coupon, and the price of this deck has decreased since, so I might as well wait. :rolleyes:

IHeartRescues

BlueLotus I would just wait for Amazon to re-stock

Not "re-stock" sorry. They'll get it eventually. (am covering for not understanding that they have not stocked YET)

HighPriestess

I just ordered this from Amazon Canada and it says "out of stock" but I'm assuming they'll have stock soon. I seem to have trouble buying U.S. Games decks from Amazon.ca.

AnjouTwo

Amazon

I got an updated delivery date from Amazon (US) for this deck of February 3-10. I suspect US Games would prefer to sell as many decks as they can directly from their online store, and this might explain the stocking delay for other retailers. Hopefully Amazon Canada won't be much later than that.

LynnRA

Amazon orders

Hi from U.S. Games here. Blue Bird Lenormand is NOW available to all our retailers and distributors like Amazon. I am sorry some of you experienced delays from Amazon but if they wait until they have a batch of customer orders before they get stock from US Games that is not something we can control at all.

Thanks for your enthusiasm!!

Linfang

Hi from U.S. Games here. Blue Bird Lenormand is NOW available to all our retailers and distributors like Amazon. I am sorry some of you experienced delays from Amazon but if they wait until they have a batch of customer orders before they get stock from US Games that is not something we can control at all.

Thanks for your enthusiasm!!

Sadly no sign of it in Europe yet. I have this deck on my wish list since I spotted the first pictures online. Hope it will be in stock here soon.

Nina*

Sadly no sign of it in Europe yet. I have this deck on my wish list since I spotted the first pictures online. Hope it will be in stock here soon.

Me, too. :(