Looking for an Angel Oracle Deck

Ruby Jewel

I'm interested in acquiring an Angel Oracle deck, and I'm trying to decide which deck to purchase. I would be interested in any input...thanks.

AnemoneRosie

Which ones are you looking at (if any)? Doreen Virtue has a whole plethora of angel-theme products out there.

Ruby Jewel

Which ones are you looking at (if any)? Doreen Virtue has a whole plethora of angel-theme products out there.

I was looking at Doreen Virtue. However, I just purchased Angel Blessings as recommended by Alta. There were some really positive reviews on them, so we shall see. I've never used angel cards before, so it will be a new experience for me.

Miss Divine

Angel Prayers by Kyle Gray is a really good one. Especially in conjuntion with his Angel Prayers book. I was pleasantly surprised! :)

Ruby Jewel

Angel Prayers by Kyle Gray is a really good one. Especially in conjuntion with his Angel Prayers book. I was pleasantly surprised! :)

Thanks, but I have purchased the one recommended above by Alta. The reviews are awesome....I have a positive feeling about it. I looked at this one and will keep it in mind for future decks.

Ruby Jewel

Angel Blessings is my top pick for Angel Cards.

I see there is a revised version out, I have the earlier but hopefully it hasn't changed much. The guidebook is excellent too.

https://www.amazon.com/Angel-Blessi...7196879&sr=8-1&keywords=angel+blessings+cards

Dear Alta, I cannot thank you enough. I just received this beautiful deck and am in shock. I have never seen a more beautiful deck...I just want to express my appreciation to you for taking the time to respond to my request for assistance in finding an angel oracle. I got the 10th Anniversary version and the cards are large, thick, silky smooth....just gorgeous. My sister died last Saturday and I am on my way to her funeral in Texas today....and I just got the deck this morning. I wanted to select a card for the day and while I was shuffling one fell from the deck so I assumed it was the one I was meant to have. As it turned out it is #4, Gabriel, Resurrection.....how amazing is that! Do have a marvelous day. And once more, thanks.

Ruby Jewel