Relationship Problem Solving Spread

Teacups

it's a gem

tried it twice today and it's easy to use, easy to decipher, and accurate--thank you so much, I am still learning and it is very nice to have success

melissabee

Great Relationship Spread!

I've had great insight with this spread thank you!!!

Sheri

Moderator Note

The latest post to this thread was a reading, which has been removed pending transfer to the Your Readings forum.

Just a reminder that only the member introducing a new spread is allowed to post an example reading to demonstrate the layout. No interpretations are allowed as the Your Readings and Personal Readings forums are for that.

Feel free to discuss and comment on the layouts shared, and post links to readings in the Readings forums.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation!

Sheri; moderator Tarot Spreads

Seafoamgreen

I'm suprised at how accurate this spread is. It definitely told the truth about what problems were in my relationship and the advice from the last 3 cards were helpful. Thanks for posting this!

Iamcibal

sorry i have to start over

robynleigh

What a great spread. May be just the thing I need!

divan

wow

what a spread. I tried it and am thrilled to have such a valuable spread. thank you WalesWoman for sharing.

mza

I tried this spread and its great. So accurate and i know this cos I asked about something in the past and the solutions cards explained exactly what happened. Wonderful i normally avoid long spreads except for the celtic cross but i'll definitley be using this now.

HeatherFeather

LOVE this spread. thank you for sharing it! :)

Lynne338

I am reaching out to anyone who can help me…

I am reaching out to anyone who can help me… Hello:

I have been reading tarot cards for a while now and still have some trouble with the relationship spreads as it relates to myself. I feel my own judgment is clouded because of the situation at hand. I am reaching out to anyone who might be able to help me. I have needed a spread that will be direct and to the point. A long term friendship I have had has been back and forth and now seams to be dying out. I spoke with him regarding this and I get the same old answers “everything is fine” but I know there is something different I can feel it. I have strong abilities for reading situations but as this is my own I feel my judgment may be clouded and misguided due to my own personal wants and needs.

Is there someone who can help me with this please? I have been left feeling troubled but in my readings the cards say this is incorrect and I should use my head rather then my heart. I have tried that and I am still confused. If I follow my heart I do feel strongly that he is pulling away but not sure how to handle this. Although if I use my head everything points to the fact that he is not pulling away but something has changed and this is only a transition possibly.

Please help me this has truly clouded my judgment and is effecting how I handle other situations in my life. Thank you ….

Lynne