Does He Share My Feelings Spread

HiddenLight

Time for another (most likely useless) spread from HiddenLight! It's a pretty simple spread, only five cards, that can be used to discover someone's feelings for you, as well as your true feelings for them.
(Obviously, change "he" to "she" if that's the case.)

1. How he feels
2. How I feel
3. How he sees me
4. How I see him
5. Will anything happen between us?

***5***
**3*4**
*1***2*

Tara2007

Greetings

I've seen one similar to this, but the positions were defined a bit differently. Nonetheless, I've got a situation that could use a spread just like this. I'll give it a try and post my results.

Thanks!

mgrace

HiddenLight said:
Time for another (most likely useless) spread from HiddenLight! It's a pretty simple spread, only five cards, that can be used to discover someone's feelings for you, as well as your true feelings for them.
Well, this could be "fun." I think I will use it to look--this will sound odd--about me and my husband. You'd think we'd know by now, eh? But something came up, in my Akashic reading, that's calling me to look at some of the deep "under" stuff. So I think I will use your reading. How "not 'useless'" is that?

Tara2007

I used this spread last night - and it was terrific. I tried it for two different situations - and I believe both were quite accurate, giving a new slant to things.

Interesting how you can be close to something, know tons about it, and then use a new spread and you see things in a whole new light!

I myself rarely "invent" spreads, per se, but I use a 3 or 5 card spread, giving different meanings to the positions for different questions. By all means, if you come up with any more - please post them. Lots of us here are always looking for a fresh approach!

Gov

So how do read position five? Do you do an elemental or card orientation yes/no?

Whitestar

#5 could be changed to "What will our relationship be?" instead of WILL we have a relationship...

kimji

Thanks so much, i'll give it a try. I'll post results later, but to me looks like a good one and i love to see that there are ideas of inventing spreads, look what i know, didn't even know a person could do that. thanks!

concertina226

Hi, thanks very much for this spread. I just tried it, and though I'm already in a relationship, it gave me some clarity as to how we feel about each other :)

Blessed be! *huggles*

ResidentEthel

Just tried your spread, it gave me answers that seem accurate, so I'll say it's good.....there's a bird i'm after and i was unsure if she wanted me, according to the reading, she's confused from ongoing wounds from a long-gone relationship that has haunted her since. It doesn't say it's impossible, it just said we have obstacles to overcome (particularly emotional ones) before we can hit it off.

But enough about my reading. Yeah, i like this spread (despite the sexism there :p) seriously though, it gave me some good insights into her thoughts, so i can try to work out the next step. It's a very nice, straight to the point spread. thumbs up from me.

shadowedge

Hi,

In its simplicity, I believe this is a great spread. Though I think it shouldn't be confined to just a reading about 2 hearts. IMO i think its also applicabe to any matter between a querent and another person. (Or even between 2 parties)

Love and Peace!