This full moon will bring endings?

Sophie

willowfox said:
The total eclipse of the Moon occurs on the 28th of August at approx. Sun =4 degree Virgo and Moon at 4 degree Pisces, the Sun and Moon are in opposition to one another.
It mirrors exactly the eclipse of the moon on the 3rd March 2007, in Virgo. That was my birthday - and for many reasons a significant day.

In my chart, this eclipse hits my sun (in Pisces) and my mercury (conjunct sun), as well as squaring my Moon, and it brings back issues of the first eclipse - and in fact of the same eclipse this time last year, when the Sun was in Virgo and the Moon in Pisces (same issues too - I already have a feeling of déjà vu!!!)

Two weeks later, at the new moon, we'll have a solar eclipse in Virgo that will hit my sun and mercury again, also a mirror of a solar eclipse in March, and of a solar eclipse in Virgo last year.

So this is actually the last in a series of Pisces/Virgo eclipses that have been going on for the past two years.

All I can say is - if this eclipse and the solar eclipse on the 11th September DOES touch sensitive points in your chart - even several degrees away as is the case with these two for me - these eclipses have a phenomenal effect. I am not likely to forget 2006-7 eclipses! And if those in March/August/Sept last year affected you, those in March this year will have done so too - and so will these coming two.

The eclipse of the moon brings endings; the eclipse of the sun - beginnings (there are 2 weeks between them, of course - a kind of mourning/preparation time).

Vadella

Well, it has started for me already. So that's cool. :) More to come I am sure.

-Decided to stop modeling.
-Deleted a bunch of accounts.
-Decided I will not go out at all hours and made sure my friend understood how serious I am.

wow, not to state it all here but I have been ending a lot.

just some examples of how this is at work. ;)

xx
Vad

Michelle

Sorry, it's me again.

I have Pisces in my second house. Also Mercury & Pisces (?). What will this mean for me ?

Many thank you's.

Namaste,
Michelle

willowfox

Michelle said:
Sorry, it's me again.

I have Pisces in my second house. Also Mercury & Pisces (?). What will this mean for me ?

For a start how sure are you that your time of birth is accurate? If it is not accurate then all the houses will be out of place and thus make them inaccurate and unreadable.

On what degree does your Mercury lie?

Michelle

willowfox said:
For a start how sure are you that your time of birth is accurate? If it is not accurate then all the houses will be out of place and thus make them inaccurate and unreadable.

On what degree does your Mercury lie?

Hi Willowfox,

I got my time of birth from the hospital. I assume it's accurate, but I guess I can't be sure.

I have a natal chart that I got from Chart Planet a few years ago - I'm not sure how to answer the Mercury question. Where would I find it ?

Thank you so much for your help. I am very curious about astrology, but not quite sure where to start learning.

Namaste,
Michelle

willowfox

Michelle said:
Hi Willowfox,

I got my time of birth from the hospital. I assume it's accurate, but I guess I can't be sure.

I have a natal chart that I got from Chart Planet a few years ago - I'm not sure how to answer the Mercury question. Where would I find it ?

Thank you so much for your help. I am very curious about astrology, but not quite sure where to start learning.

Namaste,
Michelle

I think that the hospital time will be pretty accurate. Look on your cart and see where Mercury is, next to it should be a number and that should be the degree that Mercury is in.

willowfox

Namaste,
Michelle[/QUOTE]

I think that the hospital time will be pretty accurate. Look on your cart and see where Mercury is, next to it should be a number and that should be the degree that Mercury is in.

Michelle

I hope I'm doing this right - I'm going to write exactly what it says.

Merc:29Pis34 - 2' 35'

If that's not correct, I'll try again.

Thank you so much !

Namaste,
Michelle

willowfox

Michelle said:
I hope I'm doing this right - I'm going to write exactly what it says.

Merc:29Pis34 - 2' 35'

If that's not correct, I'll try again.

Thank you so much !

Namaste,
Michelle

Thats right your Mercury is at 29 degrees and 34 minutes in Pisces, at the very end of the sign, so the eclipse occurs at 4 degrees Pisces/Virgo and therefore has absolutely no effect on your Mercury.

Michelle

Thank you so much Willowfox ! I really appreciate alll of your help.

I have been a real crank lately, and thought that all I need is something else to make me hard to get along with.

Astrology simply amazes to me. I must take the time to learn more about it.

Namaste,
Michelle