Full Moon info.

Azarial

I am pregnant with my third child and due October 9th. I had been reading that full moons can induce labor. So I'm wondering when the full moon was in July 1997, and February 2004 to see if it had any effect on when my first two were born. The closest full moon to my due date is September 26th so it is very possible if this is true it could put me into labor. I have been 15 days to 10 days early with my first two. So the September 26th full moon would put me at 13 days until my due date.

tarot4fun

Hi Azarial,

In 1997 the full moon in July was on the 20th~
In 2004 the full moon in Feb. was on the 6th~

Suz :heart:

Azarial

Thank you tarot4fun. That's really interesting. My first born missed the full moon. He was born July 11, but it was during a tornado, so I'm sure that had something to do with it as I've heard barometric pressure also causing labor. Now what's interesting is my second child was born on February 4, which was two days before the full moon which is making me think that the full moon coming did have something to do with me going into labor.

willowfox

There are a few things that could happen around September 26th full moon, you could actually go into labour early or you may experience false labour pains.