Justice as a relationship outcome

Raggedannie

Hi guys, this is my first time posting and I'm new to Tarot. I was hoping you could help me with this question. I keep asking how my ex's relationship is going to turn out and whether or not we are going to let go of each other. The outcome I keep getting is "Justice." I don't know what this means exactly. He struggles with commitment but his new relationship looks really good on paper and seems to be a good fit for him. He always told me that our relationship was just "fun" and not something that he could ever see long term.
What do you think Justice (upright) means in this context? I also seem to continuously get "strength" for me, queen of pents for her, and knight of cups or wands for him.

My interpretation is that justice means that he will experience some reality checks about his fantasy girl, that she will be more materialistic and she will want him to be the king of pents, which he is not and his commitment issues will come up and that I have to be strong for when he tries to come back. Or I have to be strong because it is the perfect relationship and I need to love him enough to wish him well.

Thoughts?

lucid_dawn

Hello, the moderators are going to ask you to include what you feel these cards mean before we can give our own answers.

Raggedannie

Thanks. I added that. Do I need to add more?

rwcarter

Moderator Note

Welcome to Aeclectic, Raggedannie!

Please take a moment to read the UTC Posting Rules. You need to provide interpretations for all cards that you list. As it appears that you wish to talk about Justice, please edit your post to remove the other cards you mentioned. Or if you think they're relevant to Justice, you need to provide interpretations for each of those cards. "This is me", "That's her" and "This is him" are not interpretations.

Other posters, please only discuss the Justice card for now.

rwcarter, co-Moderator of Using Tarot Cards

myrrhmyrrh

Justice for a relationship

I'm a newish reader myself, or am again after a long hiatus. I have seen Justice in relationship readings as two parts equally matched, but also consequences of former actions, and an awareness of this, as her eyes are wide open and not blindfolded. It can also mean a will to redress old grievances.

I hope this helps.

Grizabella

Hi guys, this is my first time posting and I'm new to Tarot. I was hoping you could help me with this question. I keep asking how my ex's relationship is going to turn out and whether or not we are going to let go of each other. The outcome I keep getting is "Justice." I don't know what this means exactly. He struggles with commitment but his new relationship looks really good on paper and seems to be a good fit for him. He always told me that our relationship was just "fun" and not something that he could ever see long term.

Justice in a case like this could probably be saying what you've already said here. He's in a relationship that's a good fit, meaning a nice balance. As an outcome, this tells me that the cards are saying he'll probably remain with the new relationship.

Laurelle

That's two questions:

What is the outcome of his relationship?

and

Are we going to let go of each other?

Justice doesn't bode well with reunions, so I wouldn't see this as you and him getting back together, which it seems like you want to also ask because of how you are interpreting Justice as him coming back to you.

Justice is also getting back what you put out. If you were involved in a "relationship" with a man who called you "fun" and you put up with it, then you will get that in return. He will see you as the female who is fun because you never demanded anything more.

Justice as an outcome can indicate marriage as well, but in all honesty, I haven't seen it happen often.