The Power of the Major Arcana

Cup_of_Fire

This spread came to me in a dream today, so I decided to post it because I don't know what else to do with it.

It is called a Major Arcana spread because the positions are named after the MA, but it is dealt using all the cards in the deck.

x x x x 2
x x x x 1 x 4 x 5
x x x x 3

1.The power of the Emperor- You as a person
2.The power of the High Priestess- Your inner strengths
3.The power of the Devil- Your weaknesses/blocks
4.The power of the falling Tower- Changes surrounding your life
5.The power of Fortune- What is coming to you

Hope that someone found it to be interesting. Let me know if you try it out.

Tarotingineer

Nice!

This look like as if it could work on a really deep level, even though it looks like a simple one. I'll try it and post results. I'm surprised no one has even seen through this. Thanks!

memries

I did the reading quickly for myself.
1. The Wheel..life goes on and changes always
2. 3 of Chalices..My ability for interaction with others
3. 4 of Wands .. I like to play more than work
4. The Sun.. Good Tower card.. changes for the better
5. 5 of Swords.. oh no not another argument but it shows me victorious !

Kind of nice. I do not expect any translations here as it is not the Your Readings thread.

I think it was very interesting you received the spread in a dream. I think it is insightful and gets right to the point. Thank you.

Sheri

Thanks for providing a working "example" of the spread in use, Memries! I don't know why, but I was thinking that only the Majors were used! Crazy! :D

I'd like to take the opportunity to mention that this is the only example of the spread that will be allowed to be posted here... additional personal pulls for this spread should be posted in one of the readings forums and the links posted here. It will make the discussion of the spread and any changes or tweaks that are made easier to follow.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation and understanding :D

:love: valeria

Cup_of_Fire

Thanks for trying my spread. I'm glad that you found it interesting. If anyone wants help with the spread, post it in my readings and I'd be happy to help.

Redstar

I am going to try this now . . . very nice spread!

Zelmira

Nice spread, Cup. I am putting it in my journal and I will give it a try soon. Peace,
Zelmira