my faeries are... excitable!

flyingwind66

yeah this is a very excitable deck... they all kind of remind me of a bunch of kids jumping up and down trying to tell you something all at once.

I just brought them home today... they felt 'something malicious' in my room that they insisted on trying to get rid of. So they told me to draw a card and place them each in west, south, east and north (yes, in that order) then they wanted me to light some sage in my north corner, leaving the lights on while I left the room and they went about getting rid of my 'boggart'

I can't remember which cards insisted on being where... but I'll come tell you when they let me back in o_O

faunabay

**ROFL**

Oh yes!! Welcome to our world of the fae! :laugh: The faeries always tell me what to do!! :p

And what you describe here sounds very much like them!! So get used to it.

But I wouldn't do without them ever again. They are truely my friends and I love them dearly! :*

You'll have to join us in the Faeries Oracle Study Group.

flyingwind66

Ok so... hm... first, I apologize if I get names spelled wrong lol

30 the Laume
27 Nelys the Alchemist

they wanted to be on the windowsill to the west

58 Ffaff the Ffooter
26 O! That Gnome

wanted to be in my closet to the south

in the east

1 Unity
2 Ekstasis

then in the north

38 Laiste, Aloon's Daughter
28 Penelope Dreamweaver

they kept going back and forth on whether they wanted the lights on or off, they wanted me out of the room all evening and then stay in their corners all night then this morning they wanted to be placed back, in order, into the deck

inanna_tarot

You will learn that sometimes you will never work out the logical of the wee folk - and its better not to know coz youd go mad if you knew why they wanted you to do some things LOL

But I wouldnt be without the Faeries Oracle, never ever!

The box should have a health warning on really - do not take home unless you are prepared for a faery invasion into your life!

Jewel

inanna_tarot said:
The box should have a health warning on really - do not take home unless you are prepared for a faery invasion into your life!
*ROFLMAO* I sooooo agree with that.

Flyingwind66, I can see why they had the debate about the lights, some like light some prefer the dark ... I believe you were experiencing their own argument over this point *LOL*. My guess is that O! That Gnome was Pfaff were isisting on the lights *LOL*.

Just go with the flow and know you are not crazy .... letting these into your home is life changing (in a very good way). You will find much more magic in the world itself as they open your eyes to it.

If you have any pets, don't be surprised to see them staring at "empty" spots in your house ...

Guiding Cauldron

welcome to world of Fae :) I went through about 4 or 5 decks before I was "gifted" a deck for me to keep OR else it seemed lol My Fae LOVe being in a rather coarsly made felt bag with ties open and a Fae coin with them at ALL times but at least they like being in my deck cupboard :)

I keep thinking of getting anotjer fae inspired deck and yet something usually happens to gilt that idea out of exsistence lol So I guess they are partial to being the ONLY Fae deck I have.

My lot are defiently straight shooters and very very cheeky! Have fun with your lot :)

faunabay

Guiding Cauldron, you ought to get the Dragonfae deck. They work extremely well with the Froud Faeries! The Froud Faeries are a bit intimidated by the Dragonfae but they love each other. :heart:

faerylvr

Told ya so.

byrgypsy

I think we're in for double trouble here at our house......My BF and I both just got a Faeries Deck. And they don't wanna stay in the boxes.

Guiding Cauldron

byrgypsy said:
I think we're in for double trouble here at our house......My BF and I both just got a Faeries Deck. And they don't wanna stay in the boxes.

lol i can imagine the chaoes already! Fae swinging from the l;ights, chasing each other around ur house, climbing into teh plants etc. Have fun!! :)

Thanks FB I dont have much for decks right now but I am interested in Dragonfae deck it combines 2 things I like some dragon images and of course FAE :) So i'll keep it in mind thank you :love: