What's the postman bringing? Part 7

baylys

Bought my Sacred Sites Tarot yesterday, so waiting on shipping confirmation. *excited dance*

Eeviee

Just ordered...

Minchiate Tarot (LoS), Mystical Origins of the Tarot: From Ancient Roots to Modern Usage by Paul Huson, Visconti Tarot (LoS), "Magic Star Satin Tarot Bag" (LoS) because my Dark Fairytale Tarot box is super beat up from residing in my purse! x], The Secret Teachings of All Ages (Reader's Edition) by Manly P. Hall, and The Book of Thoth: Etteilla Tarot (LoS)...

...Alright! October needs to be a non-Tarot (or related) buying month for me... =/ It's the month of Halloween! -That should keep me occupied! ;]

mahou_shoujo

Last week I received by beloved Noblet. And now currently in the mail is a nice leather case to keep him in. The deck really deserves a luxurious place to rest in :)

I have a "small" version Thoth deck coming as well. Not sure why I bought it... I may have a tarot buying addiction :(

A few recommended tarot books coming in the mail too! It feels like christmas.

Cocobird55

I received the Annotated Tarot of the Sevenfold Mystery as a gift, along with several other decks. I have ordered a custom bag for it from Sulis -- the artwork is gorgeous, and it deserves a good place to live.

Nina*

I received the Annotated Tarot of the Sevenfold Mystery as a gift, along with several other decks. I have ordered a custom bag for it from Sulis -- the artwork is gorgeous, and it deserves a good place to live.

The Sevenfold Mystery deck? Already?

Cocobird55

This is the majors only edition, where the cards are 5 by 8 inches. The artwork is gorgeous! I am looking forward to the whole deck later this year.

The Sevenfold Mystery deck? Already?

WhiteWolfy

I just bought Tarot Affirmations - really looking forward to receiving them ;)

MagsStardustBlack

I am waiting for...

Tarot of the Old Path.

AND......

Wicca: A Guide for the Solitary Practitioner (Llewellyn's Practical Magick).

And....

The Inner Temple of Witchcraft: Magick, Meditation and Psychic Development (Penczak Temple).

So so can't wait!!! :.))))))

tarotcognito

The Mermaid Tarot and the Dark Fairytales Tarot.

Juliana

I went a bit overboard. I'm waiting on the Tarot Playbook book, the Fantod deck, and Dark Grimoire deck.