Hussein's Natal Chart in relationship to now....

skytwig

Ok, so I am a 'baby' in astrology knowledge, but eager to learn.... Another thread discussed a reading someone did on Hussein and whether he will receive Justice for his actions....

I am curious about what his birth chart hints at and how it may be influenced by current planetary transits.....

Here is his natal chart: Hussein

Of course, if you see anything which may indicate where his recent capture may lead, that would be nifty to know.

Thanx ;)
skytwig

Astraea

Several charts purporting to be that of Saddam Hussein have been published, but the date and even the year are in dispute; I have seen discussions in which issue is taken with his birth location, as well. So I would be very leery of drawing conclusions from any chart drawn for Saddam Hussein at this time.

skytwig

Darn! :(

Ok, thanks Astrea.....

Moderator, if you think this thread should be closed, please feel free to do so.....

Astraea

Some astrologers undertake a process called "rectification," by which they attempt to work backward from known events to a likely time of birth. Most sources agree that Tikkrit is Hussein's place of birth (though this is in dispute in some quarters). Astrologers who enjoy rectification might like to explore the possibilities of various charts drawn for Saddam Hussein. And it is always possible that someone will find verifiable proof of his birth data; the problem, as I understand it, lies in the reliability of those records. My thought is that it is probably not possible at this time to come to hard-and-fast conclusions about Hussein's data, but that situation could change.

Minderwiz

Whilst most News and Press sites quote Saddam's birth as 28th April 1937, none of them give a time of birth and I doubt that there ever was an accurate time taken.

Lois Rodden's Astrodatabank takes this date but uses a noon birth - a clear sign that there is no accurate record. The Astrological Association of the UK don't list a date and time of birth, I suspect because of the doubts indicated by Astraea.

There is at least one site that claims to have proof that Saddam was born a year earlier on 28th April 1936

http://www.magisociety.com/saddamhussein.htm

There is also some indication that he wasn't born in Tikrit but in Auja near Tikrit.

I'm not sure we will ever get an accurate birth, I doubt he even knows the time himself, the issue of the year of birth might be cleared up, and possibly the place of birth.

As Astraea says it might be possible to 'solve' the birth year by rectification - that is find a date that fits best with his life events but I would leave that to Astrologers better than me.

skytwig

Thank you Minderwiz. I went to that website and read about their theories..... very interesting!!! I bookmarked the site to read all of the lessons they have...

I especially liked their geometric theories.

Moongold

Minderwiz said:
As Astraea says it might be possible to 'solve' the birth year by rectification - that is find a date that fits best with his life events but I would leave that to Astrologers better than me.

Minderwiz,

This morning I discovered that Esoteric Technologies, the makers of Solar Fire software is an Australian company located in South Australia.

Amongst their products is one called Jigsaw which includes a rectification component. From memory, Jigsaw is designed by Bernadette Brady whi is a fairly well known astrologer.

Have you seen this rectification software, and do you know anything about it?

Moongold

Astraea

Hi, Moongold. I realize that your question isn't directed to me, but I have the software in question and might be able to offer some insight.

Jigsaw is a large program whose primary purpose is the comparison (for research purposes) of families and other groups of people. Its rectification module generates possible birthtimes which align with dated events entered into the program by the astrologer. The astrologer must decide between several automated birthtime options. Esoteric Technologies makes marvelous astrological software, in addition to Jigsaw; their Solar Fire program is probably my all-time favorite astrology software and it, too, includes a rectification module (albeit a smaller one). Winstar Plus from Matrix has one, as well.

Many people consider the process of rectification to be controversial, because it relies for its workings on the subjective judgement of individual astrologers. I subscribe to a magazine which frequently runs rectification contests, and there are usually as many different entries as there are contestants. My personal view is that truth is usually stranger than fiction, and applying our limited human filters to select a birthtime originally aligned with universal principles can only be an approximation, at best.

Moongold

Thanks Astraea,

I am thinking of purchasing Solar Fire 5 and saw Jigsaw described at the site. I think it is probably not an essential acquisition for a student though it sounds fascinating.

Moongold

Astraea

Moongold, in my view you can't go wrong by ordering Solar Fire 5. Its many options are staggering, and it is an unbelievably intuitive program. I almost never use anything else. Jigsaw is very specialized and I don't know of many people who use it regularly; unless one wants to do very detailed statistical studies, it really isn't necessary to have it.