Horoskope's Horoscope? :D

horoskope88

Hey everyone,

I have alot of difficulty interpreting natal charts--especially my own--because to me, there is such an overwhelming amount of elements to put together into a coherent interpretation.

I was hoping if I could get some insight into my chart from other people who practice astrology. Alot of times, another's opinions can reveal things that I myself would never have thought of, especially if they are more experienced in the topic. (I've never met one in person! Such a shame...but this is why AT is such a great resource)

I was born 12:58 PM, June 7th, 1989, in Bangkok, Thailand.

(So that you won't have to draw a chart yourself...) My major points are that...

Gemini Sun conjunct Gemini Jupiter in the Ninth House (I have always been interested in the different world religions and faiths.)

Ascendant in Virgo, Mercury in Taurus in the Ninth House (I realize there is alot of Mercury in my chart...right?)

Eleventh House Leo Moon conjuncting tenth house Cancer Mars.

Venus in Cancer, the 10th House, in opposition with Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune in Capricorn, Fourth House. (My family life I percieve as rather dismal...)

A few squares and trines too, but I rarely look into them, because I have difficulty interpreting them.

Thanks to anyone who's willing to take the time to respond!

isthmus nekoi

From what I gather, there is a push and pull b/w the curious, expansive and freedom loving energies of Gemini/9th and the energies of the 4th house which may have been volatile, but restrictive.

Mercury rules your sun and ASC so yes, in that sense you have a lot of Mercury. I would look at its aspects so gain better insight into how it plays out in your chart. From your post I would assume your way of communicating may be eager but also quick to penetrate, if not argumentative (I'm assuming Scorpio cusps your 3rd house).