• Uranus

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Neptune

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Pluto

Votes: 5 8.9%

• Total voters

Fuzzmello

The Sun, my friends. Original object of worship. Gotta have it...

Fuzz

Melvis

Though I'm a Leo, I just don't care for the Sun! ;) I'm much more of a Moon girl.

Peace,

Melvis
:TSTRE

starfish66

Give me the beauty of twinkly, bright Venus. And of course, being a Libra, I'm true to my ruling planet ;)

:TSTAR Starfish

Natalya

Normally as a virgo I would respond Mercury, but after seeing the double personality it causes Geminis, I am now undecisive.

BronzeWolf

Aesthetically I love the soft aquas and blues of Neptune its surface gently flows reminding me of water ...... but then again im a crab *giggle* makes sense huh?

aeonx

marmalade said:
hey wait a minute.... i just read through all the choices and started scratching my head. the sun and the moon aren't planets, although i know some astronomers think the moon & earth are a dual planet system, but, where's the earth??? i mean, it is the homiest of the planets out there!!

You are so right! :eek:
Gaia should absolutely be on the list. However, since we all love Her from before, other planets (and moons, suns etc) should get a chance. :D

I voted for the Sun, since I simply love Her for making my life pleasant. Don't get me wrong, I adore snow too, but there are limits for how much of it you can handle....

~aeonx~

Demonesse

Saturn! Cool looking, and a hard taskmaster but one deserving of respect - unlike the namesake who swallowed his own sons :p VERY closely followed by the beautiful, glowing, mysterious lady moon; Chang-Er the moon goddess forever watching from the skies. But from the pictures of moon landings it looks so GREY and dusty and icky and pockmarked. Lol.

purplelady

I put JUPITER. He's the biggest planet around , and the most exciting. And he's all red and orangey and has the most moons of any planet ( I think jupiter has more moons than saturn but I may be wrong). And how about that big storm? And Jupiter is Zeus , father of all those greek and roman gods and goddesses ;) .

Moonklad

Earth!

Well, my favorite planet is Earth. Hey its my home even though most of my family would claim that I am from another planet :)
blessings,
Moonklad

RingTheory

JUPITER here...it's big, has a bunch of moons, is lucky, and optomistic. Plus the fact I like the Wheel of Forune card, which it's in charge of...all around, a great planet....go Jupiter!