• Total voters

Alex

Saturn

of course

zander770

no . . . wait! mars!!!

xyz . . .

divinerguy

The planet I'm sitting on is pretty nice. Other than that, I have an interest in the minor planets (asteroid belt).

What caused them?

Was it a planet that was destroyed? One never formed?

What is its place in the cosmic scheme?

la_huesera

Mercury !!!

Mercury, mine is Mercury! (*jumping up and down*)

Yup, that's me: The Traveller, changing gears quickly, "freaky mental and intellectual activity" (as Pollux said so brilliantly - lol, I liked that Pollux!!), etc..

...and hey, who says that a Geminis can't make up their mind?? LOL

Blessings,
*Mareike*

Siwan

I have always loved the moon. It wasn't until a couple of years ago that I found out that my moon is in Cancer which now makes sense!

Indigo Rose

Jupiter...

LUCK, OPTIMISM, and GOOD FORTUNE.

WolfyJames

Pluto, because it is the ruler of the world of the Dead as well as Hell. I know these two places and I love them dearly. Pluto is in my first house, it has a lot of impact on my personality and who I am.

sprite

i would have to say the sun not only am i leo and through and through leo and the sun is my ruling planet but the sun really does rule me. i mean when the sun is bright and glowing and beautiful i am at my best. winter and rain and lots of gloom just totally takes the energy right out of me literally. i feel like i go into hibernation light depresion mode. but let the sign be shining and i totally awaken. yeah sun

Nevada

The one I'm on

I answered the Moon though, because it's my second favorite. (Mine is in Taurus.) It's so dramatic. It's by far the most entertaining, based on the mood swings it creates in yours truly. Today it pushed my Virgo buttons. I got a lot of cleaning and organizing done.

Nevada

Gerbear

Since the question asks for favorite planet, and not planetary influence, I have to go with one that supports carbon-based life forms. That would be Earth, which isn't listed. Two other possibilities are Titan and Ganymede, satellites of Saturn and Jupiter respectively - but the viability is only theoretical at this point. Given protective equipment, able to withstand the heat of the Sun, I would still be crushed by its gravity. Same on the gas giants, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune. Guess I'll have to go on appearance. Saturn is spectacular, and Jupiter is not far behind, but in a telescope, the shimmering blue-green of Neptune, with its subtle bands of color seems tempting. Knowing that there is carbon in the atmosphere in the form of tiny diamonds, clinches it. I choose Neptune.