What deck are you using now?

Astraea Aurora

For now my two reading decks are Fenestra and Robin Wood.

Haven't used the Robin Wood for some good five weeks due to them being involved in a project (and I hate using incomplete decks :mad:). But now, hurray, they're able to work again, project over, hurray! I'm excited to touch those velveteen cards again. ... sigh ... :love:

The Fenestra caught my eye when it came straight out of its box and it has total control over me since then, no way to escape (and no wish to flee :D). It's definitely in my comfort zone and it's the very first deck where I don't have any problems with Court cards.

So I'm quite happy at the moment. No other decks there to disturb our bonds or to make me cheat on them two. Like I said, they're control over me is huge. :D

firefrost

I'm enjoying my love affair with the Victorian Romantic and the Victorian Flower Oracle just now.

It feels comfortable and right. :)

Little Baron

Margarete Petersen

Sulis

Renaissance Tarot by Helen Jones and Jane Lyle.

I've also been using my Heron Conver Tarot de Marseille as well :)

Disa

I'm still sticking primarily with my Druidcraft deck. Believe it or not, it's almost singlehandedly quelled my desire to buy more decks. I'm realizing the value of sticking to one deck to really try to connect with it and become a better reader (I hope).

I did get the Vanessa deck, which I haven't worked with much at all-but it keeps looking at me and I keep shuffling it. It wont get as much attention as the Druidcraft, I don't think, but it does serve a purpose.

6 Haunted Days

Mainly I am using my Fairytale and Victorian Romantic for the past month or so. I've also been combining my Victorian Flower Oracle with the VR, it does go together beautifully.

I am pretty sure both the FT and VR are going to remain my main decks until the "Dark Sister" comes out in October. With this beautiful artwork and amazing readings I am getting, most decks are just paling in comparison.

6 Haunted Days

VGimlet said:
This week's deck is Waking the Wild Spirit. When I was looking up info online about the artist, Poppy Palin, she stated it had been intended as a divination deck, not Tarot. I'm taking her at her word, which seems to work better for this deck, IMO.

Very true. I got this deck about 8 months ago and it is most certainly better approached as an oracle deck, not Tarot. When I try to read it as Tarot I get quite lost.

Sakura Murasaki

Ever since I found this deck through the Tarot Garden, I haven't really felt the need to use any of my other decks. It's the Lunatic Tarot (card edition). :D :D :D Heard so much about it, and then had it recommended to me by Umbrae... I feel so lucky to have it.

BodhiSeed

I had been using the International Icon (which I fell unexpectedly in love with). In the past few days though, I've been pulled back to my Druidcraft. I've been using it and the Druid Animal (pulling one card as a summation of the reading).

Bodhran

huredriel

MerryDay
Old Path
Sabian Symbols