Do you wear a crystal pendant and if so, which one/s?

Amsonia

The only stones I consistently wear every single day are the ones in my wedding ring...diamond and alexandrite.

I like to wear moonstone, amethyst most often, and I have an aquamarine gem ring that is fantastic! I have a few citrine, and opal, and also really love wearing high quality glass crystals,...I know they aren't mineral crystals, but they do fantastic things with the light, and make rainbows all around me in sunlight...which I like.

I've been crocheting pouch lockets (amulets), and have started wearing one with loose crystals in it more often...mostly a purple fluorite crystal or a pink tourmaline.

Kristyjnh

At the beginning of each month I've been doing Crystal draws from a deck I have to decide what to wear for the month. I do four cards, one each for the Physical, Mental, Emotional, and Spiritual. This month is Ametrine, Red Tiger Eye, Howlite, Unakite. I'm wearing Howlite now.

Tanga

"Do you wear a crystal pendant - which one?"

Years ago when I first began studies in the esoteric, I deliberately picked an Ametrine (polished pebble) to wear around my neck for it's effect of facilitating psychic connections/development. A little later I got very interested in Amber (not a crystal so much) and then swapped to wearing a round pebble of that for it's specific quality of protecting the therapist from unnecessary energetic influence (I've always been a therapist).
Plus - I liked the added connotation that a witches necklace was traditionally of Amber (and jet - never had the jet bit. I'm Wiccan. And Freya - Norse Goddess of Love, wears an Amber necklace).

Today I mostly wear my gold pentacle, and on and off I will add a new favourite Amber pendant on a choker length string - it's a marble sized ball with tiny fruit gnats inside.
I also have a small piece of fire opal that my mother gifted me when I graduated from University. I'll wear that quite often only in the therapy room. Don't know why.

celticnoodle

Years ago when I first began studies in the esoteric, I deliberately picked an Ametrine (polished pebble) to wear around my neck for it's effect of facilitating psychic connections/development. A little later I got very interested in Amber (not a crystal so much) and then swapped to wearing a round pebble of that for it's specific quality of protecting the therapist from unnecessary energetic influence (I've always been a therapist).
Plus - I liked the added connotation that a witches necklace was traditionally of Amber (and jet - never had the jet bit. I'm Wiccan. And Freya - Norse Goddess of Love, wears an Amber necklace).

I never heard that before about a witches necklace. :) Interesting!

Today I mostly wear my gold pentacle, and on and off I will add a new favourite Amber pendant on a choker length string - it's a marble sized ball with tiny fruit gnats inside.
I also have a small piece of fire opal that my mother gifted me when I graduated form University. I'll wear that quite often only in the therapy room. Don't know why.

I love my amber pendant too. I also have one that has about 5 small amber "stones" in it--shaped like leaves. My husband purchased this for me and one for our daughter as well in Poland. I save that one for dressy nights however. Oh, and I LOVE fire opals! I love opals and have quite a few of the opals--as this is my birthstone. I do not own a fire opal though--yet! ;)

GotH

I have a few different pieces I wear but my favorite right now is my Rose Quartz pendant. I had been feeling quite anxious lately and as soon as I put it on, I could feel myself gradually calming down. I miss placed it the other day and when I couldn't find it I almost freaked. It truly is a special piece to me.

celticnoodle

oh yes, rose quartz are wonderfully relaxing crystals. :)