Crystals and chakras

novavita

How do you use crystals to balance chakras?

Onion Budgie

It can be as simple as placing a crystal of the appropriate colour on each chakra area for a few minutes.

Here are the colours matched with the chakras:

Crown chakra -- violet
Brow chakra -- indigo
Throat chakra -- light blue
Heart chakra -- green
Solar plexus chakra -- yellow
Sacral chakra -- orange
Root chakra -- red

Hope that helps a little. :)

Briar Rose

wooooo, I love this thread.

I use a pendy to balance my chakras.

I made a chakra box and I bought an interchangable pendy with 7 chakra stones.

So in the box is 7 bags in 7 chakra colors
each bag has;
1 cone shaped crystal to the pendy
2 crystals, one for each hand to sit and meditate with.
palm stones with carved symbols of the chakra
palm stones the 4 elements
a crystal point to amp up the volume
a card in each pouch that tells about each chakra

It's fun. I can use one bag a day or week, and meditate with crystals , and use the pendy- I go counterclockwise 3 times around, and then clockwise over the base chakra first and work my way up another time. I try and sit for a few minutes and see if I can get any visuals, or messages.

I also have a 7 pyramid collection box (small) to use with each chakra to balance them. Each side of the pyramid tells something different. That info is home. I am sorry. But when I home I can use themto balance the chakras.

I am not home, but I when I get back I will post a pic to share.

Onion Budgie

I really like the sound of your setup, Briar Rose!

I need to get myself a good pendulum.

linnie

A selenite wand can also be used to clear and balance all the chakras.. I love playing/working with lots of stones and crystals, and I match the stone colour to the chakras, but for those without a collection, a selenite wand or palm stone is a one-stop shop :) Just 'wipe' the hand holding the selenite over and around your whole body as if 'showering' with soap, and then run the piece of selenite down your spine, beginning at the crown chakra and ending down at your feet heading towards (but don't bury the selenite :)) your earth star.... :) :heart:

Briar Rose

How I use crystals to balance my chakras is first I take a bath, with salts if I have them. Then I burn sage, and sweetgrass, then I play soft music, and I use the crystal that works with my root chakra first. I go counterclock wise 3 times, then I go clockwise 3 times to get the chakra balcing and spinning correctly.

When I am lazy, I watch Anodea Judith, The Illuminated Chakras DVD.

I am sorry I had answered your with everything but how to do it in my first reply.

Labhraín

A selenite wand can also be used to clear and balance all the chakras.. I love playing/working with lots of stones and crystals, and I match the stone colour to the chakras, but for those without a collection, a selenite wand or palm stone is a one-stop shop :) Just 'wipe' the hand holding the selenite over and around your whole body as if 'showering' with soap, and then run the piece of selenite down your spine, beginning at the crown chakra and ending down at your feet heading towards (but don't bury the selenite :)) your earth star.... :) :heart:

Interesting thread. I like the idea of "one-stop-shopping" stones for this. Are there any other stones besides selenite that cleanse, balance and align all chakras? It's a great thing to have just one stone to do all of that - very budget friendly! :)

AnneBoleyn

A standard quartz crystal is a good "one size fits all" stone. Quartz is to crystal healing what salt is to cooking... You use salt in everything when you cook, from apple pie to spaghetti. A good quartz is a great way to start. A quartz with rainbow inclusions would be awesome I'd think (I know I just said quartz is for everything, but in the spirit of honesty, I've never used quartz for this purpose because I'm not that connected to it).

When I need a good, grounding, re-centering stone that is like an eraser to all things dark and icky stuck to me spiritually, I'm devoted to infinite stone. It's a great healer, meditation companion, grounding stone. You've got to cleanse it regularly (I use sage or let it sit in salt or on a windowsill), but I love all that stone does for me spiritually.

In the end though, for something as personal as a stone that is a one-stop-shop for personal health, cleansing, chakra work, etc... Go with what you feel connected to. You'll naturally feel a draw to certain stones, either stone types or specific stones themselves, and you may find that even though the books don't say that one stone or another is for that purpose, you know intuitively that it is.