Universal mind oracle deck on kick starter

Dogs&Coffee

Well said dogs & coffee. I was just glad to hear I could buy the 11 vacation cards no matter what because I do not believe she could ever reach $10,000 at the rate the kickstarter appears to be going. And I'm sure it's not due to the cards themselves but to the odd and exorbitant stretch goals. ($15,000 to get the cards at no charge)

She told me she'd take the pictures locally if she didn't meet the goal. I suppose she could use stock photography of certain locations too. So it could have indeed been done already.

I missed reading about the gilded edges on the 2nd edition. Hurumff

She's selling this deck in her shop for $55.00 after the Kickstarter. The expansion pack will probably cost $10.00? Have to consider shipping. It makes this deck less of a bargain.

I honestly think half her problem is her first stretch goal is "send me on vacation". I wonder how many people read that and went "no thanks."

banbha

I honestly think half her problem is her first stretch goal is "send me on vacation". I wonder how many people read that and went "no thanks."

Considering how beautiful the deck is and how long it took it met its initial goal, I'd say more than a few.

Dogs&Coffee

Banbha, did you get your deck yet?

banbha

No, not yet. I'll post here when I do.

Dogs&Coffee

Mine just came today. I'll do a video tomorrow, and post some thoughts here too :)