Robin Wood Study Group - Index of threads

spinningspider

Studying With Robin's Deck

You're most welcome, Lewen. We're all glad YOU did find this study group. Now we can have fun studying together. I'm looking forward to it!

Lewen

spinningspider said:
You're most welcome, Lewen. We're all glad YOU did find this study group. Now we can have fun studying together. I'm looking forward to it!

I'm looking forward to it too, Spinningspider!!! :D

bryghtrose

I'm interested in working with this group. Robin Wood is my main deck. I tend to read intuitively, but sometimes I come up against a card that demands more study from me. It's nothing systematic, but it happens often enough.

Moonson

i see this study group is really stoped... :(
Hope to see a bit more action!

Sulis

Moonson said:
i see this study group is really stoped... :(
Hope to see a bit more action!

Hi Monsoon,

The best way to kick start a study group is to do what you've been doing and post to it.
Start some new threads too, that often brings people in :), maybe on symbolism (the Robin Wood is packed with it) or card comparisons..

Moonson

Hi Sulis!

Thanks for the advice! :)

echo

My Robin Wood deck just arrived today, so I'm joining the group. Hello everyone!

Moonson

ah another Robin Wood fan! greeat!

shiresun

Looking forward to seeing this group becoming more active! Everybody's information about the cards has been a great inspiration! Working my way through the Majors just now :)

Etheleona

I recently bought a Robin & am loving it totally. I'm going to post about cards in the order they come up in my personal readings. Thanks to the folks who started & are maintaining this group. :)