the Peanuts deck :: Tarot creation

AJ

thank you so much for the offer, I've already got it all tucked in :) You guys are the greatest.

Pam O

Storm82 said:
is there any way to get the cards without register ?
Yes, when you go to:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/12791575/Peanuts-Tarot-Snoopy-Charlie-Brown-and-the-gang
Click "download" and then after the $ options, you will see the very bottom option is to upload something to Scribe and you get 24 hours of free downloads on Scribe.

I just did re-uploaded this Snoopy Tarot and got 24 hours so I could download the "Hello Kitty Tarot" and I now am searching and downloading things with a "Tarot" tag. :)

Amsonia

Does anyone still have this pdf floating around on their computer? If you do, can you PM me? I'd like to get a copy.

I know it is still available on the Scribd site but you either have to upload something or pay to get access to the pdf.

Rhapsodin

Yes, but for a day's subscription you can't 'arf download a lot of stuff much associated with tarot and spirituality. It seems good value if you line up a few titles before signing on.

Amsonia

True, for the $7 or $8 one day subscription you can download a lot of things over the 24 hour period, though I'm still hoping to find someone willing to email me the pdf.

Yes, but for a day's subscription you can't 'arf download a lot of stuff much associated with tarot and spirituality. It seems good value if you line up a few titles before signing on.

Harperhaven

I have them all as jpgs. If you want any, let me know

Clairo33

OMG this has to be the best tarot deck ever!

EmpyreanKnight

Thanks for the heads up!

Finally got the pdf. It would be improved with some digital cleaning, but what the heck, I like it just the same. Especially the Star card.