Pets in horary.

Ronia

I think the river bank... and especially any nests around it - in the tall vegetation. Or on a high tree. But around the water.

willowfox

I think the river bank... and especially any nests around it - in the tall vegetation. Or on a high tree. But around the water.

I went both sides of the river again today and nothing, its finished, we'll I'm finished as its pointless.

Ronia

I'm sorry. :( I still hope you'll here something!

willowfox

I'm sorry. :( I still hope you'll here something!

No news of any kind, but he's not in the area opposite the school, and I'm sure he's not along the rivers banks either, far to dangerous for man or beast. He's somewhere secluded but clean.

Ronia

Well, I'm keeping my fingers crossed, Willowfox, I'm sorry I can't be of more help but I'm with you and praying for you and Bird.

willowfox

Well, I'm keeping my fingers crossed, Willowfox, I'm sorry I can't be of more help but I'm with you and praying for you and Bird.

But where to look now?

Ronia

Well, I get basically the same when I ask. Now, if it's not a tall tree, could be a tall building... I get "high", there is a nest or there are birds around... Because I know nothing of this place, it's difficult for me to even guess what this place could be. I still think someone may have found him. May be ask around again? Posters?

willowfox

Well, I get basically the same when I ask. Now, if it's not a tall tree, could be a tall building... I get "high", there is a nest or there are birds around... Because I know nothing of this place, it's difficult for me to even guess what this place could be. I still think someone may have found him. May be ask around again? Posters?

I have asked all over and put up posters.