The Lover's Weave Spread

rwcarter

Can I just ask - are the positions above how you lay the cards out face down? Or are those the final positions once the weave has been flipped over?

Hope that makes sense...thanks.

ETA- When you say "person a/person b", does that mean you do the spread twice? Once for each party? So you pick one person? Gosh I'm not sure I'm making sense sorry...

Ah sorry, I see you answer that here:

"A weave is done for each person in the relationship with a single card between the two weaves."

Does the single card between the two weaves have a position meaning?
Yes, the cards are laid face down in the order I diagrammed and then turned over so that 3 is on the left and 4 is on the right.

The card in between the two weaves is the position 7 card, which is optional.

Ambrosia

Thank you Rodney...

I tried the spread and it was very eye opening. I like how you end up with a woven mandala of sorts. Good for meditating on a relationship...

rwcarter

Joseph Martin has graciously provided this PDF of the spread to be posted here at Aeclectic. Please remember this is copyrighted material.

Attachments

• Lovers Weave Spread Sheet 2.pdf
    86.4 KB · Views: 227

zhan.thay

Joseph Martin has graciously provided this PDF of the spread to be posted here at Aeclectic. Please remember this is copyrighted material.
Thanks Rodney and Joseph. Something new and different:)

Ambrosia

Thank you both! I will be using this only for my personal readings...
Appreciate you both taking the time to share. :)