Sacred Days of Yule Spread

Eyebright

Ha! I've just gone back and re-read my spread from 2011! I didn't do it online in 2013 or 2012, but I'm sure I've got them in a journal somewhere... It's funny, or maybe it's sad, that I still seem to be wrestling with some of the same issues in my life as I was back then :/

Looking forward to seeing what comes up this year.

BlueDragonfly

Sacred Days of Yule - 2015

Guess what time it is!

That's right another year has passed so quickly and it's time to set our reading group up for this Yule season.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=4530217#post4530217

At this busy time of year, it's important to take that all important break and a few minutes for yourself. This spread and group provides just that. We're a casual group, self-directed in our readings. You can post your reading in our thread or if you prefer to do it privately, you can still follow along and just join us in the conversations.

Everyone is Welcome!

Disa

Thanks for getting us going. I'd already been thinking about it :)

BlueDragonfly

Thanks for getting us going. I'd already been thinking about it :)

I was just thinking about it today, and danieljuk sent me a PM. So, I figured it was a good time to set it up. :)

strings of life

I was thinking about it as well! Thanks for setting it up again.

danieljuk

I was worried if you would be doing it dear Blue :) Christmas / Yule doesn't start officially for me until the Yule Spread group thread begins :) great news for 2015 and this is a great spread :thumbsup:

Hemera

I had forgotten all about this! Ooh, party party! :party:
I´m off to sign up right away.