Sacred Days of Yule Spread

Eyebright

just in time!

Wow I'm really pleased I spotted this thread just in time to be able to join in from the beginning.
It looks wonderful, can't wait to begin. I don't have long to decide which deck to use though!

Eyebright

strings of life

I'll be doing this as well.

[thread in Daily Draws bookmarked]

metatron3

Hey people !
I'm bumping up a bit this thread since it is a nice idea for newbies ( like me :) )

Since I saw the spread I'm pretty sure I've seen it elsewhere but it was saying to start before yule ( yes I know ... ! )

anyway, can't wait to start :)

Shade

Very fun, and rather like a Tarot advent calendar. I'll definitely be doing this. This year the Solstice is on the Morning of the 22nd so the first card would be drawn on the 21st.

inanna_tarot

looking forward to the 2011 reading with this spread :D

BlueDragonfly

looking forward to the 2011 reading with this spread :D

Yay, you're joining in again this year!

I'm getting ready to do a review of mine from last year. And I've still got to decide what dek to use this year.

Eyebright

I never got to finish this spread last year as life got in the way, so I'm doubly looking forwarding to participating this year. Now I need to decide what deck I would like to use. Hmmm...

inanna_tarot

Yay, you're joining in again this year!

BDF, my dear friend.. HELL YEAH lol.

Its funny reviewing last years reading - in that I feel like last years reading could reflect even this year. Weird how we think we move into different years and seem to repeat the same mistakes (or rather got to try to learn the same lessons and keep failing lol)

BlueDragonfly

I never got to finish this spread last year as life got in the way, so I'm doubly looking forwarding to participating this year. Now I need to decide what deck I would like to use. Hmmm...

That's one of the things I love about this spread, you can go back and review.....even finish the reading, I'd think. Actually, I copied my interpretation and placed it in the back of my spiritual/daily reading journal.

Now that I have a camera and have finally learned how to use it and upload pics, I'm going to add some attachments to my posts! *shivers* I feel so techy! :laugh: